Shredder Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
your best bet is modifying a hayabusa helmet in some way. I havent heard of a pepakura file of shredder before. Just look through the stickies and they will help you get the information on creation you need :)

yea thats the file i got couldnt remember were i found it though untill now using your model to create my own and will try to make a mold out of it somehow gonna start reading up on it on the stickies thanks for the advice and replies and those arm pieces have you got a pep file for them or did you just use the spike and but them on something you made ?

the only part on it i used paper for was the helmet. even the mouth guard was made from plastic. the forearms are made from plastic to, i just made a stencil out of craft foam and cut them out using my dremel.

just a quick update on the helmet looksa little crappy but its my first piece gonna try and work on some master chief stuff after i finish it just trying to get used to this also gonna try to resin it and use bondo or whatever the uk equivilent of it is and use some kind of a silver paint on it not sure what else to do after words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back