Silent Hill. Pyramid Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Build The Great Knife

I will build a wooden 'Great Knife' but for now I have made a foam Knife. Here is a video of the build!!!!!

How to build a foam Great Knife from Silent Hill Revelation.
I have decided to make two Knifes, 1st this one that is foam. The other will be a wooden one (Video to come). This will be my performance prop.

A BIG call out to deviantART member TheDarkAssassin444 (Youtube profile devastatorXblackoutX) who created the template. Check them out and say HI!

Last edited by a moderator:
8 inch!

In my restless dreams i see that town.... very well as i'm 8inch higher!
So the boots I wanted cost £150. I wear a smock and nobody can see them. £150! you must be kidding!!!!! So-

null_zps2aebce24.jpg

I 1st took a DVD box and pulled all the plastic off, then, with the spine of the box in the center, hot glued the box to the bottom (This is due to a Pyramid Head FAIL i had- the blocks needed a flat surface not gripped like the bottom of a boot).
2nd, I added two blocks of DENSE foam to the DVD boxes.. (Again my 1st blocks where to soft.. PH FAIL)
3rd, i walked around the block looking like a idiot to see if the glue would take.... It did! And yes people looked at me as if I was a crazy man who keeps 50 cats.

null_zps1d565f06.jpg

So I now stand 8" higher. With the helmet i'm about 7 foot. and with my great knife measuring 6 foot all is looking sweet for this years halloween!!! I will try the full Cosplay this week and have a photo shoot so watch this space for some cool pictures!

Thanks 405th for keeping me going!!!

Its all over now....

So the Cosplay is complete. I hope you have all enjoyed watching this thread and commenting. Here are some pictures for you!!!
If you want more pop to my deviantART page (User Dax79) or even pop and 'like' my facebook page (Dax79 Cosplay)

Feel free to comment and I would love your feedback.
I will be taking this cosplay to London Comic Con 2014 so I hope to see you guys there and if you see me come say HELLOO!!!!

1_zps5dbae68e.jpg

7_zpsa88cc9fc.jpg

3_zpscddf432d.jpg

Anyway.... See you in Silent Hill......

Dude... I surely hope you live nowhere near me. If I see that out on the streets tonight, I may need new pants.
Now all you need is a boombox tha plays the air raid siren sound, then walk out of secluded alleyways when you hear somebody coming.

this is a fantastic job! Well done!!!! I hope it wasn't that cold, however.... ;)

Just to update this thread.... I will be wearing this Cosplay on Day 2 of the London Comic-Con October 2014.

I have taken it out of storage and given it all a new paint job today! I have darkened the full helmet and neck brack. I hope you like this revisit to a fun costume!

paint j.jpg

If your going to the comic-con come say HI!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back