Status
Not open for further replies.

johanpisters

Jr Member
are the the Elite real of fake.

i think this picture will make sens.

marsskull.jpg

skullw.png

this is juist giving me the creeps and nightmare´s.

and that the bull$#!T that the world will be end on 2012 21 dec.

`the egypte and the Maya´s saying that there will be a hell on that day`

now this is my turn now.

Those people god´s are the SUN?!.

and if we were those people and there will be not get 3 day's long no sun that will be a hell.

this people in this time wanna make people scary about this.

and earn sum money.

those people are SICK in there head.

they were saying on 2007 that the world will be destroyed by a big metyore

Holy crap I'm still alive

i want see that face's from those people on

01-01-2013 00:00

WoOt?! we are still alive.

thant i will say"come than i can give you a slap in the face for al this bull $#!T and crap i'm want my freaking money back freaking basterts.

hmmm, I'm saying for the people who believe in this $#!T.

one word"DON'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP"

have fate in your hearth not in you pocket or money.

Greetings Sparthan T81

p.s i want to say this to the people i trust and get this word's from my hear.

ooh ...the staff of 405th.com.

please dont ban me for this i want only this from my heart i can not sleep all night on my heart i hope you people will understand.

Sparthan-t81 said:
are the the Elite real of fake.

i think this picture will make sens.

marsskull.jpg

skullw.png

this is juist giving me the creeps and nightmare´s.

and that the bull$#!T that the world will be end on 2012 21 dec.

`the egypte and the Maya´s saying that there will be a hell on that day`

not this is my thurn now.

Those people god´s are the SUN?!.

and if we were those people and there will be not get 3 day's long no sun that will be a hell.

this people in this time wanna make people scary about this.

and earn sum money.

those people are SICK in there head.

they were saying on 2007 that the world will be destroyed by a big metro.

Holy crap I'm still alive

i want see that face's from those people on

01-01-2013 00:00

WoOt?! we are still alive.

thant i will say"come than i can give you a slap in the face for al this bull $#!T and crap i'm want my freaking money back freaking basterts.

hmmm, I'm saying for the people who believe in this $#!T.

one word"DON'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP"

have fate in your hearth not in you pocket or money.

Greetings Sparthan T81

p.s i want to say this to the people i trust and get this word's from my hear.

ooh ...the staff of 405th.com.

please dont ban me for this i want only this from my heart i can not sleep all night on my heart i hope you people will understand.

Just don't worry about it, if the covenent comes, we'll kill'em off and I'm sure that the world isn't going to end in 2012, It's just a load of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT SAYING THAT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN, but dont you think that calling an entire culture's beliefs bull$#!T is a little bit on the ignorant side? especially a culture that was WAY beyond their time in astrology and math.

Goosebot 5000 said:
NOT SAYING THAT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN, but dont you think that calling an entire culture's beliefs bull$#!T is a little bit on the ignorant side? especially a culture that was WAY beyond their time in astrology and math.

I now bud i want to share white you guys about it.

and for the arogrant word or how you type it lolz.

idk man...that looks more like a broken brute skull. And brutes have WAY less respect for human kind, and WAY more muscle tissue, than elites. Also, they would rather stick spikes in us than blow us up... This is going to suck. Luckily, we can has railguns and airplane-mounted lasers. And better small arms than what they have in halo. Alas, however, we are without teh splazers and semi-auto rockets...

Thank god for this man:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPS2l5fQ55A[/media]

Perhaps we could help him out with the helmet and equipment placement, as well as asthetics...

Sorry man! All I see are a bunch on rocks piled up around each other. If you really want to know how the world ends just read Revelations in the Bible.

Haha, that theory about 2012 has already been long disproved. It's just a scare, kinda like the Y2K bug. DO. NOT. WORRY. ABOUT. IT. I know that the rock looks really detailed, but the odds are that it is just a formation. There are all sorts of natural formations on Earth that resemble people/skulls/&c. I recently went to a cave that had a formation that looked almost exactly like a wedding ceremony :p. Not even kidding. Don't lose any sleep over it and there won't be any problems. Me and some friends are planning on having a party 2012 just to jest at the prediction. :lol

EDIT: If you look at the skull's left eye, it is not symetrical with the right. Close, but no cigar ;)

OK first we all went crazy stocking up on supplies back in '99 boy those were the days, now all this is, is a fake outcry for attention I think. It does'nt matter who says when the world ends to me because I belive that in Revelations it mentions that nobody on Eart nor in the Havens knows when the world will end theres also something in there about that man will not bring his own end or something like that as well. Me I'm just going to partying that day and if I happen to die that day I want to do it with a beer in my hand and a party hat on my head.

People'll see what they want, but that's a pretty cool lookin' rock.

Mars is really fascinating.

As far as 2012 goes (and I don't want this to come across as a flame or anything), but you need to broaden your horizons, and I mean seriously. Especially if you're insulting two incredible, ancient cultures because they worshipped the life-giving celestial object in the sky that we, even with all our technological advances, can't exist without.

And uhm, you may want to tone down the "sw3@r!ng."

Dude the 405th is ready

Spartans and ODST are ready all over the world if this happens

Aliens weaponry can't penetrate plastic!

they are done!

JEDI THERON said:
Sorry man! All I see are a bunch on rocks piled up around each other. If you really want to know how the world ends just read Revelations in the Bible.

(y)

Yeah, both are indeed GREAT points. Anyway, I thought the end of the world was January 20th, 2009. (Oh, wait that was the Economy, the Best Health Care plan in the world, The safety of our soldiers, and civilians.)

I got one thing to say " Little people first eha ha hya" looks like a EOD helmet. My dad reckons its ganna happen and he said well be getting our Poilce suits on ( were buying some SWAT colthing) and well show our guns and go "Ckk chik BOOM!".

Still It could possibly happen but WE NEVER KNOW TILL IT HAPPENS!!!

Spartan137 said:
I agree, it looks uncannily like an EOD helmet!

Ähm...*cough*..i think i could explain this Picture, i think this is my first EOD that i made, but it was scaled a little to big, so i kicked it out of the Window. But my Kick must have been so strong that the Helmet cirled around the Orbit a few Times and then flyed directly to Mars...when i now think about what i have done...sry Guys XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back