Skull In Mars Is This The Elite´s And 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
marsskull.jpg

while his E.O.D pep armor was flawless his man cannon had some flaws.

He found a real life super bounce but he didn't find a real life invisible barrier to stop him.

JEDI THERON said:
Sorry man! All I see are a bunch on rocks piled up around each other. If you really want to know how the world ends just read Revelations in the Bible.

Nintendude said:
OK first we all went crazy stocking up on supplies back in '99 boy those were the days, now all this is, is a fake outcry for attention I think. It does'nt matter who says when the world ends to me because I belive that in Revelations it mentions that nobody on Eart nor in the Havens knows when the world will end theres also something in there about that man will not bring his own end or something like that as well. Me I'm just going to partying that day and if I happen to die that day I want to do it with a beer in my hand and a party hat on my head.

Just so you know, Jesus doesn't even know when it is. The Father is the only one. And he's really good at keeping a secret (after all, he knows all of ours :eek ).

Overlord_Ian said:
I don't care what happens in 2012, whether its aliens or a sudden zombie outbreak, BRING IT ON!!! :p

Check out zombiehunters.org. The ultimate guide to the zombacolypse. You can learn how to make a frickin lake

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the elite skull would've been more oval like than circular like the picture shows. But if those alien bastards do come they better wait till 2011 so i can fight 'em too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back