Skupilkinsons / Spc Hayabusa Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do mate, thanks for the thought. ;) You're right the percentage must have been altered in your build from what it was set to originally?

Ruze! Good to know bro. I know i can count on you mate. ;) Looking forward to the email buddy.

Skupilkinson said:
Will do mate, thanks for the thought. ;) You're right the percentage must have been altered in your build from what it was set to originally?
Yeah, seeing all the posts on setting the Master Chief sized pieces got me to wondering if yours was the same so I tried to scale down based on that. But it gives me good practice and will give me a better product in the end! Maybe I'll just resin the smaller version and make my own custom Legendary Edition stand for Halo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing, Skupinkinsons! What you did was a real class act! Makes me proud to have a BIA (Brother in Arms) like you here in the 405th!

ruze that would be awsome if i could get your drawing with the spike details im still not sure exactly what shapes they make that drawing would help alot

Skupilkinson said:
One word. WOW!!!

I wake up this morning and come to read the replies only to be amazed with some overwhelming support from you guys! Thank you so much. It's very warming to see that there are people here who understand and support my choice to sell my work and that you think it's worth a small price.

I've done PDO templates for Boba Fett costume parts such as the helmet, gauntlets, rocketpack and so on. Those files I offer for free as a "thank you" to The Dented Helmet forum members for the support I've got there over the years, so making the Busa helmet and chest free to 405th members is no different really. Like I said my other work still has a small price on it but I wanted to do something for the 405th for various reasons. I've had some great support here since joining and some great feedback, so to those people this Busa helmet is a Thank You. To those younger members it's more of a, "See, I'm not so bad.". LOL!!

Thanks for that link to the PDO uploader, I've uploaded the file and you can get it here: http://www.aftershockcreations.com/405th/uploads/Busa.pdo

Spartan051: Thanks very much for your comments regarding accuracy on my model. I owe a lot of that to Ruze!! He drew up some truly fantastic blueprints for this helmet and without them I couldn't have done this so a big "cheers dude!" goes to him.

Anyway, I'll shut up now and leave you guys to download the file and see what you think. Thanks very much!!

the link doesnt work. is there another place where I can get it? Also wondering if you knew a place where I could get the Busa chest and shoulders?

Halo Costuming wiki

I'm not going to scream necro....but you should check the thread's last post date. This topic has been dead for about 5 months. Also, read the stickies. They are there to help you find everything you need, along with rules about posting
wink.gif

You should be able to find the files you seek in the above referenced link.

Oh, and welcome to the 405th!!

mks81 said:
Halo Costuming wiki

I'm not going to scream necro....but you should check the thread's last post date. This topic has been dead for about 5 months. Also, read the stickies. They are there to help you find everything you need, along with rules about posting
wink.gif

You should be able to find the files you seek in the above referenced link.

Oh, and welcome to the 405th!!

Uh-oh... necro post indeed :rolleyes

I think mks81 pretty much said it all.

Please always check the date of the last reply posted in any thread you read. If it's been inactive for more than thirty days (which this one clearly has), it's better not to post.

Necro-posting is frowned upon by the Admin/Mod group, and if continued can result in minor or severe disciplinary action (ie. view-only access, suspension, banning).

The only exception to this rule is if the OP (Original Poster) has an update to add to the topic. Since it's their thread, and it's in relation to the topic, that is allowable.

If not, then it's best not to bump up these sort of threads. If you really want to see if you can get your hands on this, please PM the OP directly.

I know you're new here, but please read the stickied (pinned) threads in the "Noob" forum for what the standard Rules of Conduct are, and what to do/not do here on the forums.

Not trying to be an @$$ or anything, dude. Just some friendly advice. And welcome aboard ;)

SUGOI.... can i has hayabusa helmet please please please...I can't ind the link to download this blue print..T.T gomenasai....I'm so new to this site I'm really sorry for asking..but does anyone have this blueprint i might could have...its freaking awesome i love this helmet..:) and his blue prints are amazing..

SpartanChic87 said:
SUGOI.... can i has hayabusa helmet please please please...I can't ind the link to download this blue print..T.T gomenasai....I'm so new to this site I'm really sorry for asking..but does anyone have this blueprint i might could have...its freaking awesome i love this helmet.. :) and his blue prints are amazing..

Are you looking for a Pepakura file or blueprints?

The Pep file is here:

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index#Hayabusa (make sure you get the Skupilkinson file)

My blueprints are here:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16659&st=0&p=264014&fromsearch=1&#entry264014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back