Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you zombiegrimm for doing Hrothmund's Axe. I know I requested it and I know you deliver as much as you can and whenever you can. Idk if anyone else but me requested that awesome ax but if this doesn't show people that you're a man of the people here at the 405th Idk what does. Thanks for all your work and work to come. If anyone else read requested items just wait. I requested Hrothmund's Axe awhile back and zombiegrimm always delivers if the files work, so be patient.

20140126_144849.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Zombiegrimm. ..

I have orchish dagger almost fully completed. I am moving slower than normal with this dang shoulder injury and numb fingers.Only hope I do your pep justice.

I am excited to finish it for you. Not done yet
Did a quick wrap to see if I like it, not the final for sure. But still have more to do... finishing touches and sealing it etc. I think? I like the paint?... I left a bit of mess in it because weapons arent suppose to be perfect.. I personally like some uneven raw look to it.
20140126_145023.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Does anyone have any imperial heavy armor? and imperial closed helm. and maybe a imperial sword to go along with it. Could also use imperial boots, but only the actual steel parts.
Imperial_Helmet_Closed.png

8tjr0EF.jpg

still work to do on the dagger. ill be messing with that ridge down the center of the blade, and detailing that with sintra. then im going to work on the handle as soon as i can.
hope your feeling better than before.

Hello dear fans. I've got a small update. I was unable to go to the comic con I wanted to go to. I spent the whole day of comic con at the Emergency Department. I was in terrible pain, and nothing was helping. I have been on pain pills trying to feel better but nothing was working. I went to the Emergency Department again last night for the same pain related issues. Hopefully, this time things will be better than before. So, because of all this pain, I've been unable to do anything.

I will be on pain pills for the next few days as well, and so I will try to get some work done. The pills make me groggy so I cannot make any promises. I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't disappear, I've just been dealing with unusually high levels of pain.

i hope you get better real soon. thats pretty sad to hear.
ill get the dagger done soon for you

Could I pretty please get some pep schematics for Female Nightingale Armor, as well as the Nightingale Blade and Bow?

When you're feeling better, of course...

Zombie's usually pretty good with the scale, but really it's a matter of personal preference to the size, how long you want it to be. The pep program gives scale in mm. 300mm is just shy of 12 inches.

As for the armor itself, because it's "soft" armor (leather, cloth, etc.) the traditional pepakura technique wouldn't work very well. Probably would be better to search for bodysuit tutorials, or just buy one if you're not too confident in your sewing skills (among other things they've been called bodysuits, catsuits, or zentai suits), and then add the details to it using reference screenshots. It is my understanding that of it can't realistically be made from fiberglass or foam, Zombie is skipping over pretty much anything that isn't hard armor, stuff like leather, hide, fur, and any portions of the armor sets that would be made of such materials. Armor sets like the Thieves Guild, Shrouded/Dark Brotherhood, and Nightingale armor would all be fairly difficult to translate into pepakura.

Thank you SOOOOO much Zombie! I just finished up the Dragon Priest Dagger for a friend and she LOVES it! I'm just in love with all the choices. Aside from Halo, Skyrim is one of my favorite games! Warm wishes and thoughts for your health to improve!

@JollyJess He also did the Nightingale mask, it should be on this thread somewhere. I actually build the paper model and it works nicely but never finished it properly as a wearable mask.

Also
shield11.jpg

Let me tell you, this experiment went wrong and has been abandonned.
This time I worked with a air drying clay that contains wood fibres and that dries shatter proof and can be sanded, drilled and sawed just like wood - it's a great material to work with and I used it in the past and planned to add the metal parts in Worbla later on.
However, I didn't think that an object this size might get a bit heavy. That thing is almost 3 kg (~6.6 lbs) which makes it too heavy to haul around all day if you also add armor and a weapon.

No idea what to do with it, I've never done forms/cast, and that's the only Idea I have to make a more lightweight version of it.

Ideas?

Hello once again 405th! I am starting to have less painful days here and there, and in between I'm working on unfolding some more files. I am hoping to have something nice for you in a couple of days. I'm not sure what I'm going to have ready by then, it all depends on my pain levels. Its a day by day thing, but I'm hoping for more less painful days.

I rarely post here, but I had to come on to say thanks to you zombie. Your work is amazingly generous, something not seen on the net too often. Thanks!

I've been following this thread for a while now and I just figured I would join since I am getting more interested in pepakura. Anyways, I thought I would share my first build since it was from this thread.

Build time: 2 months(off and on)
Money spent: about $25 for paint and click on lights
Materials: printer paper(I couldn't find my cardstock till after I had already started), celluclay, polymer clay, two part mix resin, and model magic.

skyrim_dragon_head_by_tarasqueproductions-d76g4ji.jpg

Hello once again 405th! I have managed to get through enough of the pain to unfold some items for you. Do not worry, as I have a consult, which should help me tremendously. And its soon too, so hopefully I should be back to my old self. Pain free and working on pep files! In the meantime I have a few files for your enjoyment and they are from the Dragonborn DLC. It is Miraak's armor and weapons. I decided to not include the tentacles around the Miraak sword as they cut into the model. They will need to be made separately, but with all you creative fans, I'm have no doubt someone will tackle it amazingly. I'm sorry I don't have more items for download, but I'm working the best I can. Hopefully I can get more out at a later date. And for the armor pieces, make sure to scale them for yourself before printing! Enjoy!

Miraak Staff
Measures about 60 inches.
TFDbKT3.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/iq5oBTxuba/Miraak_Staff.html

Miraak Sword
Measures about 48 inches.
0hiHbDs.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/Ylo3NYrNce/Miraak_Sword.html

Miraak Boots
Measures about 13 inches.
jGLHwRf.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/gNjzrr6rba/Miraak_Boots.html

Miraak Gauntlets
Measures about 9 inches.
PBdzyXw.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/H48Bg-kFba/Miraak_Gauntlets.html

Miraak Shoulders
Measures about 8 inches.
PFTSuRR.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/hXV1ZArQba/Miraak_Shoulders.html

Miraak Mask
Measures about 13 inches.
qs8h25T.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/KHhHWqSjba/Miraak_Mask.html

I'm just wondering, because I don't think I remember seeing it, but is there a pep file (Unfolded or not) for the Iron Boots? Mainly the spiky iron part rather than the boot itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back