Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
lawdy that mask.
i think ill be making it next.
that or a destruction staff.

will you be making the dragon priest masks from the dragon born dlc? i dont remember seeing them in the thread.

bit of an update on the dagger.
oi5uW7H.jpg

wIEbaRW.jpg

working on the handle for a while.
ive got to do a tiny bit more stuff to the blade, then im going to put it down so my ocd doesnt ruin anything on it.

Hey GooseJ! Welcome aboard this forum.

If you are looking for female armor, Zombie has done several, they are scattered throughout this thread.
OR you could go to his deviantArt gallery http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/gallery/ and use the search function (female) which will make it easier to find them because you don't have to look through 50+ pages.

Hello once again dear fans! I am feeling a bit better, and I'm working my way through a new batch of files. I should be finishing them soon, and it will be the Bows of Skyrim. Well, at least the bows I haven't released yet. Then, I might move onto shields. We will see. Three of them are giving me some trouble, and are taking longer than usual to finish. Hopefully, they won't take much longer.

I'm trying to get something nice ready for the release of Elder Scrolls Online. It will come unexpectedly within the next few weeks. Way before launch, but it is something that will be impressive. Or at least I hope so.

Until then!

Hey GooseJ! Welcome aboard this forum.

If you are looking for female armor, Zombie has done several, they are scattered throughout this thread.
OR you could go to his deviantArt gallery http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/gallery/ and use the search function (female) which will make it easier to find them because you don't have to look through 50+ pages.

Thanks Nephtis! I will go check it out. I've just stumbled upon pep, and of course now have about 4 projects in the works (including a 7 person team cosplay!).
Such great resources here, so thanks to you guys.

Hello once again dear fans! I am feeling a bit better, and I'm working my way through a new batch of files. I should be finishing them soon, and it will be the Bows of Skyrim. Well, at least the bows I haven't released yet. Then, I might move onto shields. We will see. Three of them are giving me some trouble, and are taking longer than usual to finish. Hopefully, they won't take much longer.

I'm trying to get something nice ready for the release of Elder Scrolls Online. It will come unexpectedly within the next few weeks. Way before launch, but it is something that will be impressive. Or at least I hope so.

Until then!

ohohooo! i cant wait for it.
i bought the biggest edition of ESO(the imperial edition)
will you be making anything from it? idk what would be best to make, since theres SOO much.

Hey Zombie - I have a proposition for you. If you could unfold me some female iron banded armour I'll sacrifice my first born for you :)

EDITED to answer: @ Roceifin Yes, the material would be Worbla on Paper maché.
Oh and I think I want to turn that mask into Krosis, it's my in-game choice to wear.

Update on my builds.
I re-did the staff I did for Zombie, this time for myself and at only 90% original size (see it next to myself for size comparism, it looks larger taller than me because I held it closer to the mirror - it is exactly my own height). Maybe I could have done it at 100% and use a shorter staff at the bottom but I prefer it a little leaner. Oh, since I like individual props I decorated it a little different - so instead of scales like Zombie's my dragon got spikes. I know some people want to be as game acurate as possible, but I love variations on a theme - recognizable but with a personal touch. So the swirls on his dragon's face & neck are freestyle as well as the eyes and spikes.
Btw, this is still in 2 parts just stuck together. Wondering if I should keep it like that would make storage and transport a lot easier...
dragon11.jpg

Also, to complete my Savior's hide I finished:
female10.jpg
Female orc bracers: (the white gauze like material in the front will be covered with fur. It's kind of thermoplastic on a mesh that they use for casts for broken bones - I use it because it holds and strengthens a shape but I can actually stitch the fur to it, it worked rather well for the Armor's fur-covered shoulders).
carved10.jpg Nordic carved boots: For those I experimented with a battle worn look - not sure yet if I like it, I think the paintjob will decide that.

If I use the same fur on those two that I used for my armor it should tie it all together neatly.

Oh, and since I have that staff I really wanted a mask to go with it
and finished this over the weekend - but it's not Zombies file that I used:
dragon15.jpg

NOW I am eyeing the Dragon priest Armor longingly... a full set would be great! And I can't wait for my next holiday - I get 2 weeks off in April and if it's warm enough by then it means priming and painting! Yay!

Update on my builds.
I re-did the staff I did for Zombie, this time for myself and at only 90% original size (see it next to myself for size comparism, it looks larger taller than me because I held it closer to the mirror - it is exactly my own height). Maybe I could have done it at 100% and use a shorter staff at the bottom but I prefer it a little leaner. Oh, since I like individual props I decorated it a little different - so instead of scales like Zombie's my dragon got spikes. I know some people want to be as game acurate as possible, but I love variations on a theme - recognizable but with a personal touch. So the swirls on his dragon's face & neck are freestyle as well as the eyes and spikes.
Btw, this is still in 2 parts just stuck together. Wondering if I should keep it like that would make storage and transport a lot easier...
dragon11.jpg

Also, to complete my Savior's hide I finished:
female10.jpg
Female orc bracers: (the white gauze like material in the front will be covered with fur. It's kind of thermoplastic on a mesh that they use for casts for broken bones - I use it because it holds and strengthens a shape but I can actually stitch the fur to it, it worked rather well for the Armor's fur-covered shoulders).
carved10.jpg Nordic carved boots: For those I experimented with a battle worn look - not sure yet if I like it, I think the paintjob will decide that.

If I use the same fur on those two that I used for my armor it should tie it all together neatly.

Oh, and since I have that staff I really wanted a mask to go with it
and finished this over the weekend - but it's not Zombies file that I used:
dragon15.jpg

NOW I am eyeing the Dragon priest Armor longingly... a full set would be great! And I can't wait for my next holiday - I get 2 weeks off in April and if it's warm enough by then it means priming and painting! Yay!

that is a sexy staff. is that worbla?

Just a minor update. It seems some people have been having problems downloading one of my files, specifically the Male Dragonscale Boots. I have gone back, and wanted to let everyone know it should be resolved by now.

I do not have the files for the other Dragon Priest masks. If someone can find one in obj format, I'll make a pepakura file of it, no problem.

I should have some files of the bows in a week or so. I've been having some issues to deal with, so things have been slower than normal. I appreciate everyone's patience with how slow I've been. I'm hoping to get the bows finished and move onto something else. Any suggestions?

Just a minor update. It seems some people have been having problems downloading one of my files, specifically the Male Dragonscale Boots. I have gone back, and wanted to let everyone know it should be resolved by now.

I do not have the files for the other Dragon Priest masks. If someone can find one in obj format, I'll make a pepakura file of it, no problem.

I should have some files of the bows in a week or so. I've been having some issues to deal with, so things have been slower than normal. I appreciate everyone's patience with how slow I've been. I'm hoping to get the bows finished and move onto something else. Any suggestions?

STALHRIM! weapons and armors! Those would be awesome to have. Appreciate all the time and effort you put into these files Zombie. Those are my only suggestions...more Nordic stuff is always good with me.

Female armour! Would love the iron banded armour, as I've already made the iron helmet to go with. :)

0MLKRCs.jpg

im going to make a mold next, and start selling casts.

Im trying to figure out how to get the mesh models from the dlc's on skyrim. i figured out how to get all the stuff from regular skyrim, i just cant get anything from the dlc's. i want to make the chitin armor out of foam, but a model for it would be soo much easier.

Hello brothers and sisters of Skyrim. Sorry, but last quick update. I went to the hospital again for pain, so I have been distracted with the unfolding of models. I'm working on them right now, because I want to release them in the next few days. I apologize but I am unable to properly unfold the elven models. Some pieces just hang without any support and because of this, do not make for good pep files. But, I'm finishing the Steel Bow right now as I type this, so in the next few days I will have something concrete for you to download.

Unfortunate about the pain, I'm all out of Biofoam. Hope your ailements get feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back