e agora finalmente chegou ao talvez minha nave da unsc favorita o crusador classe valiant
-
and now it's finally come to perhaps my favorite unc ship the valiant class cruiser

c - 44 (1).png

PT-BR - depois de quase 4 dias trabalho finalmente terminei provavelmente a minha nave favorita da unsc
-
ING - after almost 4 days of work i finally finished probably my favorite ship from unsc

UNSC-valiant class cruiser.png

: nota em baixo da nave ela possui um encaixe que você pode cobrir , os propulsores do valiant são muito complexos então cuidado
-
: note under the ship it has a box that you can cover , the valiant thrusters are very complex so be careful

Attachments

• UNSC-valiant class cruiser.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • UNSC-valiant class cruiser.pdo
    12.7 MB · Views: 66
PT-BR - depois de uns dias de descanso , muita musica e cs . eu voltei como eu falei com algo mais simples
-
ING - after a few days of rest , lots of music and cs . I came back as I spoke with something simpler

UNSC - elephant.png

o elephant de halo 3 ... que só pode ser encontrado no mapa sandtrap para quem não saiba
-
the elephant from halo 3 ... which can only be found on the sandtrap map for those who don't know

Attachments

• UNSC - elephant.pdf
    544.4 KB · Views: 112
  • UNSC - elephant.pdo
    4.5 MB · Views: 94
PT-BR - bom antes de eu do nada comecei a mexer no c.a.s ( nos dois que eu tenho ) a muito prometido por min o que levou o atraso do phanthom .
-
ING - well before that i started tinkering with the c.a.s (in the two that i have) i had been very promised by me which led to the delay of the phanthom .

syfon - pattern kerel - pattern

c.a.s modelos.png

These look great! I like how you organize the sheets, very clean :)
To save space you could leave out duplicate parts and add a note or marking (idk if thats possible) that they have to be traced x times.
:) thanks , I even modified the syfon pdf for some imperfections since I do not know and I have no way to solve some problems of the model probably in a day or two I will post both models together

PT-BR - quase uma semana de trabalho em dois modelo da mesma nave final mente terminei os cargueiro de assalto classe c.a.s , eu estou até orgulhoso de todos os modelos que eu desdobrei e postei aqui e no paperzone vn . nos mais só falta o phanthom
-
ING - almost a week of work on two models of the same ship i finally finished the c.a.s class assault carrier , i'm even proud of all the models i unfolded and posted here and on paperzone vn. we just need the phanthom
Covenant - syfon pattern.png

nota : o pdf não é o original ele possui algumas modificações por problemas do modelo 3d original
-
note: the pdf is not the original it has some modifications due to problems with the original 3d model

Attachments

• Covenant - syfon pattern.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
  • Covenant - syfon pattern.pdo
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
PT-BR - quase uma semana de trabalho em dois modelo da mesma nave final mente terminei os cargueiro de assalto classe c.a.s , eu estou até orgulhoso de todos os modelos que eu desdobrei e postei aqui e no paperzone vn . nos mais só falta o phanthom
-
ING - almost a week of work on two models of the same ship i finally finished the c.a.s class assault carrier , i'm even proud of all the models i unfolded and posted here and on paperzone vn. we just need the phanthom
View attachment 333609

nota : o pdf não é o original ele possui algumas modificações por problemas do modelo 3d original
-
note: the pdf is not the original it has some modifications due to problems with the original 3d model
I like this one might have to make it at some point :)

PT-BR - e aqui o outro o c.a.s do padrão-kerel de halo 3 e odst .
-
ING - and here the other one the halo 3 and odst kernel-pattern c.a.s.

Covenant - kerel pattern (2).png

uma descrição pequena e a primeira vez que posto dois modelos ... e talvez a única
-
a short description is the first time I post two models ... and maybe the only one

Attachments

• Covenant - kerel pattern.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
  • Covenant - kerel pattern.pdo
    5.1 MB · Views: 66
PT-BR - bom esta aqui eu não sabia se postava ou não pois para min não é um dos melhores que eu já fiz e para quem não , sabe um cara o destination halo fez um classe stalward já , porem o link não funciona mais .
-
ING - well this is here I didn't know whether to post it or not because paramin is not one of the best I've ever done and for those who haven't, you know a guy destination halo made a stalward class already but the link doesn't work anymore .

UNSC-stalward class frigate (2).png

e por curiosidade quaso alguem ainda tenha esses modelos eu estaria muito agradecido se compartilhase com nosco
-
and out of curiosity almost anyone still have these models I would be very grateful if you share with us

Attachments

• UNSC-stalward class frigate.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • UNSC-stalward class frigate.pdo
    2.8 MB · Views: 80
você provavelmente notaram que na pagina 3 possui algumas peças faltado isso pois eu editei o pdf para incluir as copias dessas peças por problemas do modelo 3d .
-
you probably noticed that on page 3 there are some parts missing from this because I edited the pdf to include copies of these parts due to 3d model problems .

stal.png

i don´t know , i will try to download blender and then try but i saw some export from skechup to pepakura and they won't have this problem

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back