starting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked to have seen it as well. When other people pull off awesome props like that, it becomes my inspiration to do it myself.
Yea, that's what got me goin originally on this site, others work. and idk if you have experience with prop weapons, but does that sound about right for the turret? I mean it can't be too hard to scratchbuild his turret, it's a pretty simple weapon..

Yea, that's what got me goin originally on this site, others work. and idk if you have experience with prop weapons, but does that sound about right for the turret? I mean it can't be too hard to scratchbuild his turret, it's a pretty simple weapon..

I'm not really sure, It sounds right, but I don't have a lot of experience on props, so far I've only made a reach pistol and a DMR.

Yeah i think it's best to scratch build it. Use cardboard, polystyrene or even MDF if you have woodworking tools. But if you want to make jorge you should do it. Don't let lack of files stop you.

I've asked around and here's what I came up with: with a nerf gun, not only will you have a very detailed prop, it will also be able to fire, making it a lot cooler in my opinion. Here is what the vulcan looks like:

nerf_vulcan.jpg

nerf-n-strike-vulcan.jpg

As compared to the actual gun:

jorge_right3.jpg

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back