Swedishninja's Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedishNinja

Hey!

first off id just like to say that I have been frequenting this site for months and just got in last membership drive, this is my first halo project but i have some great ideas to share with you all if i ever get the time to do them!

Ive just got my first pieces set up, Im working on one side of the body first to get all of the size errors out of the way.

this is the progress of my left arm, currently all pep'd, they will be fiber glassed next week and bondo'd shortly after.

I have made costuming stuff with the same concept for a while, here is a pic of my Gen 1 Optimus prime helmet

th_OPhel.jpg

used a construction helmet with cardboard tape fiberglass resin and bondo. Ill post a better pic later!

now on to the pics of my armor

CIMG1169.jpg

CIMG1170.jpg

CIMG1171.jpg

My I plan on pimping out the helmet with fans, LED's, and voice amp. I know wireing for the 2 formers but im still working out the details of the Voice amp stuff. I have seen a lot of great setups here now all i have to do is figure out what will work for me.

well if you have any feedback id love to hear it, Ill post more when i have it!

Thanks again!

Great start so far! Folds look nice and clean... What's the next thing you're going to pep? (helmet I'm assuming?)

Rock on man!

Those are some very clean folds and everything looks sized properly.

Did you have to do a couple size testers first or did you just go all out?

pooper said:
Great start so far! Folds look nice and clean... What's the next thing you're going to pep? (helmet I'm assuming?)

Im going to finish the right shoulder and forearm (the hand plate is finished as of tonight) then ill move onto the boots, grieves and thighs.

Brothers Darkness said:
Rock on man!

Those are some very clean folds and everything looks sized properly.

Did you have to do a couple size testers first or did you just go all out?

I did about 80% of 1 other forearm and the bicep part of 2 other shoulder peices... trial and error friend, trial and error.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy graham crackers, Batman! These look excellent. Looks very sturdy... I wish the peps fit me like that. Anything long enough for my arm has almost an inch clearance all around. lol

I'm certainly keeping an eye on this if you keep the quality up like this.

Das Brutus said:
Crisp, clean, mean! (y)

Who's files did you use? You did a fine job on those!

Hmm, Ill have to check but i think most of them are the flying Squirrel's

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its time to show you one of my workstations ;)

This way you know why some of my cuts may not be straight lol. dont drink and craft kids!

CIMG0532.jpg

Where did you find the file for the master chief box guy?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry I got all excited...I just want one for my desk at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back