Swedishninja's Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers Darkness said:
Where did you find the file for the master chief box guy?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry I got all excited...I just want one for my desk at work.

hehe yeah I have found a bunch of these little Pep models.

1241462193507.jpg

Blue Spartan
th_character012_blue.jpg
Weapon pack
th_weapons_pack1.jpg
and the green MC model was posted earlier. just download the pictures and print as is they are. They can be great practice for pepakura modeling if you are having issues. Enjoy!

If you guys want i have a bunch of great resources for Papercrafting tons of Warcraft, wahammer 40k Small figures and 1:2 scale bolt pistol, and i just found a life sized model of the starcraft marine gun in full color!!!!. just ask or PM me and ill send you what i have

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright all, sorry for the lapse in updates Ive had a bunch 'o distractions from doing any costuming.

family vacations, promotions, even to a heavy weightlifting lifting schedule. I was at 260 about 6-7 months ago and I am now down to 205 just in time for Halloween (no point making a costume I would look too big in)

so for updates, I have completed pep on the boots, belt other arm and other leg and I have started in adding resin to the completed pieces. Im still on track for a Halloween debut but I still have a lot of work to do!

Im being sent out on a week long training to Utah so i will only be able to cut and score the pieces for my chest and helmet. I have also been taking 30-40 mins a day at work to get some cutting done so i can spend more daylight outside with the resin/bondo portions of the armor.

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

the view aint too bad from the 10th, though i can do without the stares from fellow coworkers wondering what im doing. I just reply, "You'll see on friday the 30th of Oct"

Well thats all i have for now Ill post some pics of the resin and bondo process later! And pics of my great find from the closout of Sportsman's warehouse!

Swedish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back