Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have some good news, and I have some bad news.

The Bad news: My normal editing program works for all of like 10 seconds, then it crashes. Its beacuse I have windows 7. The only way to fix it is to buy the next version of the software. Screw that.

The Good news!: I now have plenty of time to edit this thing!! I am also getting different editing software from my dad, but I will have to learn it. Thats fine. I'm a quick learner.

This will be happening in the near future.

Well seeing the circumstances, I guess the submission date will be put off. Also, FuzzyBear did you lose any files or anything? Or do you need people to re send things?

Well seeing the circumstances, I guess the submission date will be put off. Also, FuzzyBear did you lose any files or anything? Or do you need people to re send things?

I still have everything. Probobly sometime this week I will get new software. If we lived in a perfect world I would have the rough cut that I was promising done by saturday.

Update: This "project" is still a go. 9 lines are still open for anyone interested. Common everyone, lets show our appreciation for a great game. :D

Not to be too cynical (which I am), until I see some actual video, I'm gonna say the project's dead and move on.

If anyone take offense at that, just consider it a challenge to get the stinkin' project MOVING!

Still up for doing this if it's not dead. I'm sorry for dropping out, but work has been eating up my free time and whatnot, so I probably won't have my videos till after Christmas...

I've contacted FuzzyBear, who said he is still working on the video, as he has been quite busy lately. Otherwise, please send your video clip and line number to thoraxe270@yahoo.com I will begin editing a video if FuzzyBear cannot.

I don't know exactly, but whoever was organizing this either had computer trouble, moved, or just didn't get it together. . .
It's too bad, I think bungie would have loved to see it. . .

Fuzzybear never contacted me back, I sent numerous emails about how his video editing was going and still have no reply. I requested earlier that if everyone could send me their video clips I'd do the editing instead, but no one has sent me anything ever since.

wow i totally forgot about this thread, it seems like it has been dead for a while now =P i wonder if they ever finished making the vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back