Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we would need a person who's good at video editing and has A LOT of free time on their hands....any takers?

yees we should. I dont know how to edit though but I'm sure theres someone on here who does. and if we decide to redo it ...MUST FINISH BUILD NOW-- xD

I'll throw my name out there for editing but only on these conditions....

-Each vid can only be 2-15 seconds long (don't hog the spotlight!). With "Thank you!" onlys being a max of 3 seconds, and the "thank you! You're awesome because, etc etc etc" being a max of 15 seconds.
-It would be a pretty simple editing job, nothing crazy fancy
-Would be done on my time, so don't pester me asking when it's done, etc
-Would probably only have time to accept 10-15 people saying 'thanks and other stuff' (15 sec long vids), don't want to make this a crazy long video. And will probably include 20-30 "thank you!" (3 sec long) vids.
-If more than 40+ want to contribute, I would probably pick the best vids submitted for the 15 sec long ones (not necessarily best looking suit should you decide to wear one, but the content in the video. Those not accepted, you can refilm a quick 'thanks' 3 sec on if you want.)
-aka a short, simple, sweet montage of thanks-yous and such.

If everyone's cool with that, then I'll edit, so get to recording your vids!
I'll probably make a NEW thread with more info, who's doing what, etc, later. But I just want to know now if people are ok with my terms first before starting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back