The Official 405th Q & A Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any tips on how to make the cutting out of the pieces less dull? i have tried everything from music to spacing the task out over a few weeks. it feel more like a chore now then anything.

any tips on how to make the cutting out of the pieces less dull? i have tried everything from music to spacing the task out over a few weeks. it feel more like a chore now then anything.

think of the payoff when you complete the armor, eyes on the prize...but i do know where you are coming from, as i am too one of the many without a fancy CraftRobo printer :p
think of it as a learning experience too, experiment with different methods, find which ones are most efficient for you. hope this helps.

-cheers, Playdohlord

Hey everyone, I've been searching through all the zillions of threads for tips on how to do multiple quotes in one post. I started a WIP thread and I want to be able to reply to ppl individually without spamming my page with them. Looks something like this:

blah blah blah
orly? blah blah blah blah blah!

yada yada
hah, yada yada yada

Problem with this is it doesn't give the link/name of the person I'm quoting automatically like it does if you're just replying to one person. Ik there's a way because I've seen it done before lol

***EDIT*** Thanks Ral Partha! That's just what I was looking for :)

Problem with this is it doesn't give the link/name of the person I'm quoting automatically like it does if you're just replying to one person. Ik there's a way because I've seen it done before lol
If you want to quote more than one person in a post, click on the icon on the lower right hand corner ("Multi-quote this Message") on each of the post that you want to respond to and then click on "Reply to Thread." All the quotes will appear on one post.

thanks it actually did help but tossing up college, work, homework, girlfriend, and other things i find my self short on much needed time i feel bad because i have boon looking forward to building this helmet for some tie now and it wont be finished before the 14 T,,T

This thread is temporarily closed to test the "Help!..." threads. If you have and unanswered question in this thread, please don't hesitate to repost it in the appropriate "Help!..." thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back