*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
your left and right shins are both left!!! i really need to make some thigh armour because i making spartan armour for my 5 friends and brother help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your left and right shins are both left!!! i really need to make some thigh armour because i making spartan armour for my 5 friends and brother help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are times that when you open the left and right version of a model, the 3D model on the left side looks the same when in fact, the pieces on the right will build it differently. What some unfolders do is just flip the pieces so that it makes the other side, thus allowing you to have both the left and right side of a piece.

And welcome to the 405th. :)

allot of the links on the first page are dead

Probably because the person that made the file has taken it down because they have a new, updated version. This thread hasn't really been updated to contain all the new stuff that has come out and in order to find the new stuff, you will need to search and see if the modeler has a thread for their new stuff. I've come across people that have modeled some really nice armor pieces and their stuff has not been mentioned here at all.

Scaling recall.

Oops, I had written that then did different before releasing the file and didn't bother to update the text. I did it that way first, then Looked at the game screenshots and the pockets go to half of the lower straps not just inside opening. Sorry, My bad.

DSC_8266.jpg

DSC_8267.jpg

DSC_8268.jpg

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had the following armor pep files: Hazop- shoulder, JFO- shoulder, Recon- shoulder, Jump-Jet- shoulder, UA/ Base Security- shoulder, Grenadier- shoulder, and sniper- shoulder. In addition, i'd like to ask if anyone has high definition versions of: JFO helmet, Military police helmet, Operator helmet, and security helmet. I'm compiling my own armory, and i'm sure many of you are as well. Thank you all!!!!! (greatly)

I was wondering if anyone had the following armor pep files: Hazop- shoulder, JFO- shoulder, Recon- shoulder, Jump-Jet- shoulder, UA/ Base Security- shoulder, Grenadier- shoulder, and sniper- shoulder.
Here's the list of the shoulder armors and their modelers:

HAZOP, JFO, Recon - MissingSpartan7
UA/Base Security - L3X BLU3RIV3R, ForgedReclaimer and MissingSpartan7
Grenadier, Sniper - Rhinoc
Jump-Jet - none

Search this thread or the modelers' own pep file threads to find them.

In addition, i'd like to ask if anyone has high definition versions of: JFO helmet, Military police helmet, Operator helmet, and security helmet.
The only one listed that is close to an HD model is the Security helmet by fat-hi555. The rest are LD.

I'm compiling my own armory, and i'm sure many of you are as well.
If you're thinking of hosting them on a media-sharing server like 4shared, Medifire, etc., you better get their permission first.

Hey Ruze, were you ever able to integrate your Commando UA attachment you made into a premade Commando helmet pdo file?

Hey i dont know if i saw the grenadier knee pads and if anybody knows where i can find some can you post a link. thanks

-- Italian Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back