*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this had been brought up already. But was there any major differences between the H3 mk VI and the Reach mk VI or are there little to none?

actually, there is no difference to them at all. thats why you never see halo reach mark 6 mjlnir armour. so just use a hd mark 6 helmet. cuz you know everything in reach looks fancier.

Has anyone found a Pilot helmet Pep file with attachments i havent found one and seen people use ones but i need a link

Has anyone found a Pilot helmet Pep file with attachments i havent found one and seen people use ones but i need a link

out of curiosity, how much searching have you done to try and find it yourself?
a good place to start looking would be JTM1997's thread
(it's in the 3d forum)

good hunting
CJ

im warprince6315@yahoo.com and i would like emile's knife shoulder. preferably seperate with the knife sheath on the shoulder and the knife able to be pulled in and out

We do not sell armor we just help you make your own. So if you are looking to buy a physical emile shoulder, you will get nothing and like it. However, if want to make one, the file should be on the first page. If it ain't there look around. There are no specific instructions on how to make it into what you may have seen. So look around in the stickies in the NOOB forum, they help out alot.

Happy Hunting ;)

maybe we should put " A do-it yourself site." on the homepage. Like in a banner, in big bright colored bold lettering.

im warprince6315@yahoo.com and i would like emile's knife shoulder. preferably seperate with the knife sheath on the shoulder and the knife able to be pulled in and out

...the file should be on the first page. If it ain't there look around.

i was asking for the file. i couldnt find it anywhere else so i was lookin around to see if anyone had one

Welcome to the forums ipwndanewbz. If you're serious about building armor I suggest you explore and read through as much of the site as you can beginning with Roadkiller's reading list (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list), which will give you an overview of the lay-of-the-land.

Trooper114 was correct about your requested model. Several Emile knives (with and without the attachment clip) can be found within the first few posts of this thread. It is generally expected of all members to seek out info (both for models and questions related to building techniques) prior to asking for it, which although you said you did, seems unlikely given the proximity of the requested files to your request post. Please go to the first page of this thread to find Emile's knife and please attempt to search more thoroughly next time.

Good luck with your project.

sorry about the misunderstanding, there have been a lot of people wanting to get costumes made for them lately. thought you were another freeloader

Hello, I'm new to building halo armor, I am currently finishing a master chief helmet, and I wanted to start with Pepakura. But I found sizing the hel et was a pain. I was wondering how do you guys size the armor and print it correctly? I found that the layout was landscape and the actual printed version was portrat layout.

Thanks in advance, I hope you all have at least one answer to help.

Welcome to the forums, Deadpool! For the scaling issues,http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31627-HaloGoddess-quot-How-To-Scale-quot-and-More-Tutorial . For the printing issue, you can either edit the file to to be portrait setup and modify the part layout by going to the Print and Paper Settings in the 'File' menu tab, or you can click into the 'File' menu tab in Pepakura, then click Printer Setup and change the orientation of the paper. Hope to see your progress soon, friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back