*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, no. I have a large number of these files with no virus given to me. Besides, as long as you have anti virus software, don't worry about it.

Has anyone unfolded the reach grenade launcher? Cause i tried and failed cause it only came out on one page plus it keeps telling me i need a password to save the progress and i dont have a clue what it is or how to even enter it if i did know? Can anyone help?

Has anyone unfolded the reach grenade launcher? Cause i tried and failed cause it only came out on one page plus it keeps telling me i need a password to save the progress and i dont have a clue what it is or how to even enter it if i did know? Can anyone help?
Link
It was on page 212

rt, the problem with your pep is that like mine, it is the free one. you need to pay like us 38 dollars to get the password and then, you will be able to save. the problem with one page, is scale. this is easily fixed by going into 2d menu, change scale, scale factor. its in mm, so hope you know your conversions.

rt, the problem with your pep is that like mine, it is the free one. you need to pay like us 38 dollars to get the password and then, you will be able to save. the problem with one page, is scale. this is easily fixed by going into 2d menu, change scale, scale factor. its in mm, so hope you know your conversions.

Ahhh Ok i see now i didnt know you could buy Pepakura Versions. I just thought each Item that you got had a password from each of its creators you know?

Koshima7 has a cbrn file made but the unfold could use some cleaning up, other than that i dont know of any of those other unmade pieces being worked on

I don't mean to be the bearer of crappy news, but that file was a serious dud. the mouthpiece was a tad-bit accurate, but the rebreathers were just an attempt at making the CBRN game-accurate.

Been a while since I've been able to work on the files, community. But I'm here now, and back to work.

Working on finalizing the UA[R]!

what should i open the files with?

Welcome to the forums.

I suggest you use the site to research before asking questions. You will often be able to find answers on your own (and loads of other helpful information in the process). Roadkiller's reading list is an excellent place to begin and it includes a link to a pepakura tutorial which you may find useful (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list). Good luck!

richmanbroke, you are looking for a program called pepakura. they have 3 versions,
1 pepakura viewer
this is the free one that allows you to view the files, however, you wont be able to scale them, which is real dud unless you have a really small chest on you.
this is pepakura designer. free, but you wont be able to save unfolds, scales and models. what you do there isnt saved becuase you need to get the product key
pepakura designer full
it allows you to save. but you need to throw out 38 dollars.

my reconmondation,
get pepakura designer free. its what ive got and its good to build armour.
i also have viewer to help out with multiple files.

I am looking for the CQB helmet (HD) as it is the Halo Reach. I looked thru the the pages here and didn't see one. I have located a couple of CQB helmets on the Halo Wiki site but they don't look like the one off of reach. If anybody knows where I could score one please PM me. here is the best photo I could find showing what I am looking for. It is the top two helmets, not the one on the bottom.
ih_cqb+multiplayer+helmet+b.jpg

I am looking for the CQB helmet (HD) as it is the Halo Reach. I looked thru the the pages here and didn't see one. I have located a couple of CQB helmets on the Halo Wiki site but they don't look like the one off of reach. If anybody knows where I could score one please PM me. here is the best photo I could find showing what I am looking for. It is the top two helmets, not the one on the bottom.
ih_cqb+multiplayer+helmet+b.jpg

as far as i know everyone has just been adding the differences to the halo 3 version

Thanks for the reply turtle509, I had a feeling that was the answer I was going to get. But it didn't hurt to ask just in case there was one out there.

there are no pdfs.
you will have to ask someone to scale it for you and then convert it. but not me considering i dont know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back