*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gunginer links are dead from nintendute but there are some still out there, do some searching. i made one but it was a fail and i stopped but i have it saved on my desktop if anyone knows how to put a link to a pep file (the actual file not the 4shared i can link it)

I was hoping someone could help me make the HP/Parafoil chest piece and the UA/Base Security [W] chest piece. Both of these pieces can be found on this page. I am only asking because I have looked through every page on multiple threads and have not found the blue prints for them, folded or unfolded. Luckily I was told of the amazing skill of the members of the 405th. I have found multiple amazing blue prints and am excited to start making Halo armor for myself and brother. These are the only pieces remaining in what we want so if someone could help that would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=260246

I was hoping someone could help me make the HP/Parafoil chest piece and the UA/Base Security [W] chest piece. I am only asking because I have looked through every page on multiple threads and have not found the blue prints for them, folded or unfolded.

The UA/Base Security can be found here, and i dont think (to my knowledge at least) that the HP/Parafoil has been modeled yet.

yo bslapninja87,
this is not the right place for female parts. try the official halo reach female pepakura thread that halogoddess started.
lator

Hey guys!

This is the first time I have done this with forums, that being said, I don't even know if this is the right spot for this. The ONLY way to create a forum so I can show what/how I am doing, is to become an infantryman? A couple of things. I have read/watched sooo many stickies/videos in the last week or so. I have all my HD parts that I want to use (MARK IV), on my Pep v3. I'm waiting for my printer to come from amazon. Should be here tomorrow. I want to make sure the order I'm doing this is correct. I'm a little confused at a few parts. First I want to print out the patterns. Cut the patterns out using an Xacto knife or other sharp object. Then using a glue gun, glue the stuff together where the numbers match up. Red for valleys, Blue for mountains. After that I fiberglass the INSIDE. Fiberglass is what makes it harder. Wear the protective gear, got all that. Here's where I get confused. I have never used bondo. The bondo part and the resin part is where I am getting confused. Is it bondo THEN resin? Does the resin make it harder? I thought I read it somewhere but I couldn't find where I had seen it, after I went to bed. I read a few forums where people are using RONDO? They said its tough but breaks easily. After that I put in the fiberglass cloth on the inside right. Should I insert the visor at THIS step? Then prime, sand and paint. I also am having issues finding pictures with amazing detail (weathered) on the Mark VI suit. Can anybody give me some suggestions? Oh, and Halogoddess if you read this, your page with measurements helped out! I work fulltime with a wifey and a 1 year old. I know this is a time consuming project so, am I right in assuming that it's a good chance I WON'T get this project done by Halo Anniversary release? LOL! Thanks for any input/advice!

Well two tips that I have for you is to resin THEN bondo to fix any imperfections, and after you finish fiber-glassing and resining (spelling fail) the inside of it, and your done applying bondo and resin on the outside, then you could stick the visor in.

wow! i go away for a few days and this place goes wack!
juns helm is easier haxorz and also, please refraine from double posting.
ninja, no problems
steve084.,wow. i did not understand a word. i would reread the stickies.
and, no, you dont need to be a infantryman. you need to be starting your thread in the noob forum, noobs can only post in there.
and this is not the place for your post. but yea.

Has Anyone Unfolded the Reach Grenade launcher? Cause if anyone hasn't i though i might take a crack at it although im clueless as to how its properly done lol.

Hey sorry to be a pain in the rear. However, I cannot seem to find a version of a CQC Shoulder. Can somebody post a link for me ( I feel like I need one of Bill Engvall's "Signs" ).

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back