*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RTGCBT ^_^

I've been soaking in as much as I can, when I can(though I haven't read up on resizing yet).
I'm hoping my prior experience with minor building and art related things will help give me a tiny bit of an edge. Like getting into things that give me a good sense of artistic achievement.
So far my experience with armour building is mostly with chicken wire and paper mache, doing it that way does lead to many scrapes and cuts when molding on ones self and I look like i've been mauled by my cat. Haven't gotten as far an I'd like as I keep getting stuck here and there with different things. I'd always wanted to get it to the point of putting something like bondo over the top of that by never got to test it out.
I've always been drawn towards the armoured folk more so than the rest of the flock. I can hide in a helmet ;)
At the moment my biggest issue is lack of workspace, which I'll be working on as soon as possible.

Thanks RTGCBT ^_^

I've been soaking in as much as I can, when I can(though I haven't read up on resizing yet).
I'm hoping my prior experience with minor building and art related things will help give me a tiny bit of an edge. Like getting into things that give me a good sense of artistic achievement.
So far my experience with armour building is mostly with chicken wire and paper mache, doing it that way does lead to many scrapes and cuts when molding on ones self and I look like i've been mauled by my cat. Haven't gotten as far an I'd like as I keep getting stuck here and there with different things. I'd always wanted to get it to the point of putting something like bondo over the top of that by never got to test it out.
I've always been drawn towards the armoured folk more so than the rest of the flock. I can hide in a helmet ;)
At the moment my biggest issue is lack of workspace, which I'll be working on as soon as possible.

Well i wish you grands amount of luck and hope it goes well for you d ^v^.

Here is a shot of the Dawn Under Heaven chest, gauntlet and ab/cod files all made from foam by TimeCon

photo.php
photo.php
301679_270517072974704_100000492395218_1180725_2113972_n.jpg
296707_270517286308016_100000492395218_1180727_8321843_n.jpg
252145_262996753726736_100000492395218_1152548_393776_n.jpg
254715_270517632974648_100000492395218_1180729_2476171_n.jpg

hello I'm french I'm looking to pep you utulisez because I want to do a noble in France 6

and I am not very strong in English

i welcome both of you to 405th!

hey do you think that you could put down jorges left shoulder or make a version of the left shoulder because i am trying to get the whole suit made???
have you tried any prior searching before you asked?
use the search bar up the top as a starting point next time

do you know the in-game names of all the parts?
if so just go to this link: www.4shared.com/dir/iLZI7Rb-/halo_reach_files.html
it contains ALL of the reach pepakura files

hello I'm french I'm looking to pep you utulisez because I want to do a noble in France 6

and I am not very strong in English
if it helps, just type in french and use google translate to post it in english

si elle aide, il suffit de taper en français et de l'utilisation de Google de traduire de l'afficher en anglais
http://translate.google.com/?hl=fr

so you are looking for the pep files to build a noble 6?
the files used in those images are part of the Dawn Under Heaven film and were paid for.
though, if you go to the link i posted just above this in my other response, you should find all the files you need to build a noble 6

si vous recherchez les fichiers de construire un pep 6 noble?
les fichiers utilisés dans ces images font partie de l'Aube sous film Ciel et étaient payés pour.
cependant, si vous cliquez sur le lien que j'ai posté juste au-dessus dans mon autre réponse, vous devriez trouver tous les fichiers dont vous avez besoin pour construire un six nobles

-------------------
hope this helps and answers both of your questions,
CJ

Has the -UA/Base Security Shoulder - been posted yet....i cant seem to find one if one has been.... going to work on my wifes armor in a month or two also i need the headband thing for the air asult helm and cam looking attachment
playermodel.ashx?rpis=rxGmnmLnNsak4wjg45tE6w==.png

Dont know ist this the right place to ask guess it is, anyway im trying to find carter armor set all-in-one (allready peped some concept helmet) just dont know what files to use im lost there are soooo much pdo's just dont know what to use. It would be great if someone would make some folder with complete armor files for all the diffrent armors (but not with four diffrent helmets and shoulders and no shin and so on) if anyone has done carter or/and have all pdo's pls send me link so i can finaly start doing some serious armor making so far i've done too many helmets and not a single armor. sorry if my english is bad.

So, youre looking for something along the lines of this?
IMAG0430.jpg

Its in the works :)

Dude! that chest and the addition of those soft armor pieces are just sick! I love it. Im going to redo my foam armor with your latest stuff man, I love it. I have to complete the elite first though. :( Not enough time to do everything I want to do.

-Tony

yes! I'm assuming Dawn under Heaven, or your own?

And i am also trying to compete with your build lol
Its a custom file built around my V4 torso piece. And although I have one partially assembled, its not done in the design stage yet. I'm also working on another piece that will actually connect to the back of the V4 that will make it sort of like the Dawn under Heaven torso. And im sure youre completely destroying mine right now considering pretty much everything ive done this summer is going to the Halo: Genesis fanfilm and all I have done for myself is my V3 torso :p

Untitled-7.png

Dude! that chest and the addition of those soft armor pieces are just sick! I love it. Im going to redo my foam armor with your latest stuff man, I love it. I have to complete the elite first though. :( Not enough time to do everything I want to do.

-Tony
Welcome to my world!! I hate not having more hours in the day!!!

Its a custom file built around my V4 torso piece. And although I have one partially assembled, its not done in the design stage yet. I'm also working on another piece that will actually connect to the back of the V4 that will make it sort of like the Dawn under Heaven torso. And im sure youre completely destroying mine right now considering pretty much everything ive done this summer is going to the Halo: Genesis fanfilm and all I have done for myself is my V3 torso :p

I see some places where you can add more details, but im sure its still a work in progress, and dont be so modest lol, you work is very clean and awesome. also, some of your free handed details are very spot on and do look so much better than mine

Hey guys I am new to 405th website but I have seen episodes on Youtube. I was wondering if any of you could make a Halo Reach CQC helmet pepakura file. If not that is okay but I really want to make that helmet.

Hey guys I am new to 405th website but I have seen episodes on Youtube. I was wondering if any of you could make a Halo Reach CQC helmet pepakura file. If not that is okay but I really want to make that helmet.

Greetings Chief 077 Let me be the first to welcome you to the 405th. If you have any questions please do search through the help forums and they can offer you all o most of the answers you seek. And i know that a CQC Helmet file is out there all you have to do is search around and look. I believe it may even be in this thread somewhere. i wish you luck in all your building and hope to see a thread with some build pics. Keep building 405th RT Out.

I'd hate to be a bother, but could someone link me to the post where the Mk.VI pep file is? I've tried searching for it, but haven't had any luck, and reading through a 240 page thread would drive me crazy, lol...

I'd hate to be a bother, but could someone link me to the post where the Mk.VI pep file is? I've tried searching for it, but haven't had any luck, and reading through a 240 page thread would drive me crazy, lol...

go to google, type in halo pepakura wiki, the mark VI is there

Please help

I was wondering if any of you guys could make or unfold (whatever it is) a CQC pepakura file because I have searched everywhere and noone has one made.

go to google, type in halo pepakura wiki, the mark VI is there
The only Reach related files on the pep wiki that I can find, are the Mk.Vb helmet, a full set of default armor, and a link to this thread.

Do you mean the Halo 3 Mk.VI helmet? Aren't there some differences between the H3 and Reach versions of it? Might just be me, but the front mouth/nose area definitely looks different to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back