*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to rush you or anything like that, but I just wanted to see if you could make a Reach CQC helmet file because I can't find any. But if you get time I would really appreciate it, if I could make a file myself (which would be awesome if I could learn) I would.

Hey man I am guessing that you have made pep files before, so I was wondering if you could maybe make a CQC Helmet with last attachment(optional) or maybe lead me to a file because I can't find one at all and I really want to make that helmet.

Sorry for the triple post, I keep trying to reply to people's post but it always posts it here. And I don't know how to get there so can you either explain or post a link, sorry I just started using this website yesterday so I don't know the rules...lol.

Woah. Triple-posting is a big no-no here on the threads, yo. You can go back and edit your posts with the button next to "Reply".
And you can find the CQC helm over at MS7's Reach Files Database, and there should be a link in his signature. Just be polite and ask, lol

Woah. Triple-posting is a big no-no here on the threads, yo. You can go back and edit your posts with the button next to "Reply".
And you can find the CQC helm over at MS7's Reach Files Database, and there should be a link in his signature. Just be polite and ask, lol

Thank you Koshima. Cause 99% of the time if its halo based and nothing to outrageous someone has already made it somewhere you just have to be patient and look.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone help me find these pep files? I tried searching both the forums and google and either didn't find them or found them, but the links were broken.

I need:
Reach EVA helmet
Recon Shoudler
Collar/Brecher chest
FJ/Para knees

Thanks for your help in advance.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone help me find these pep files? I tried searching both the forums and google and either didn't find them or found them, but the links were broken.

I need:
Reach EVA helmet
Recon Shoudler
Collar/Brecher chest
FJ/Para knees

Thanks for your help in advance.

EVA helmet is Emile's helmet on the first page
Recon shoulder isn't on this thread
Collar Breacher is Kat's chest piece, or just collar/breacher on the first page
FJ/para knees is the knee with the label spartan knee on the first page

Am I the only person in the world that wears the CQC helmet? :/ I cannot find a pep file for it anywhere! I've got every other file I need except the helmet and I don't want to have to change my reach spartan...

Am I the only person in the world that wears the CQC helmet? :/ I cannot find a pep file for it anywhere! I've got every other file I need except the helmet and I don't want to have to change my reach spartan...

If you go to the 3d modelling section, its literally on the first page of threads. :)

can someone plz fix the gungnir helmet link, i tried to download it and it said the file link you wanted cannot be found so someone plz try to see what the proble is and plz fix

Hi everyone!
I'm a newcomer here from Hungary, and I decided to build a noble 6 armor.
I spent a lot of time (hours, days) at this forum, it really helped me to find the files, and the methods, how can I made my own armor.

Here is where I am now with the project, sharing some pics:

Thx 405th!!!!

I believe it belongs to MissingSpartan7. Looks that way at least... Hey, New Stuffs!!!
yeah, may have neglected to mention that...

can someone plz fix the gungnir helmet link, i tried to download it and it said the file link you wanted cannot be found so someone plz try to see what the proble is and plz fix
the link on the front page or the database?
front page links might be dead 'cos they're Nintendude's unfolds
i asked about his CQC unfolds and he was fine with them being kept on the database - so it might be a similar case here, plus there are other variations of the helm

DATABASE
-------------
Added new catagory
>>(database/marine/)
now contains reach trooper/marine files and templates

database is updated regularly with new files, but if there's something you can't find - let me know, and I'll see if I've got it
CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back