*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon McClain said:
I have an unfold of a decent handplate in the Reach Collaboration WIP. Lots of nice Reach files there in the first post. You may want to check it out...

Must have missed that handplate file...

Looks like it's based on a lot of pre-Alpha stuff they released, they've changed it quite a lot since then.

I've got one in progress based on the Beta handplate, might finish it up today:

Ruze789HandplateWIP.jpg

Will also be updating the OP shortly with new unfolds and a new file or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm putting my carter helm on hold (due to lack of reference), and I was wondering if anybody had some screenshots of the Multiplayer helms/ armor. If y'all could stand still for about 5 seconds before playing, then get some nice reference pictures, I'd be extremely grateful.

Cheers!

Well, I THINK I want to go ahead and build Kat for the release, but I am noticing something............she has different armor than the other guys. It seems that each character has it's own look to the armor.

I would like to draw your attention to these images:

http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Reach/images/cutouts/Kat_stand_rifle-01.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Reach/images/cutouts/Kat_right2.jpg

If you notice, she has a knee piece that I DO NOT see available here. :( Her handplates are also much different than the ones that are currently available. I have even been looking at available chest plates and ONE of them does look close to Kat's, however, some things still look a little different to me. There is also the issue of the ab plate since I don't see that anywhere either.

So far I have managed to round me up the thigh, shoulder pieces, helmet, forearm and I found a shin that should work. Still unsure about the available belt. I think Kat's belt might be shaped differently since she is a girl and doesn't have some "junk" to protect. LOL It also looks like Kat has something attached to the side of the left thigh. Unfortunately, there have not been enough pictures that really show what it is! D:

So if there is anyone that would kindly make some of the stuff for Kat, I would GREATLY appreciate it..............and if some things still look off, I can always tryt o edit it myself. I know how to do that! haha

Rhinoc said:

It works pretty damn good! :pThanks Rhinoc! :D

And of course, I opened it in blender and made some slight adjustments. :pAlthough, I SHOULD be working on my hayabusa project, BUT the weather is nasty outside and the stuff I need to do requires me to be outside. XD

Well, this is just great..........I edited the file and now it crashes pepakura! :( What gives!???!!?!! D:

Never mind, I fixed it! :D

as im sure you can imagine, im also doing Kat as well HG.

How do you feel about the available helmets? I cant really decide how accurate they are. Im hoping for more reference, but who knows.

-Added carpathiavh99's unfold of Sniperbaas's Jun Knife

-Added HaloGoddess' unfolds of LastSpartan's Emile Knife and Rhinoc's Carter Forearm Attachment

-Added MissingSpartan's unfold of ForgedReclaimer's EOD Shoulder

-Added the following quoted files to the list

Halo: Reach Files by carpathiavh99

Thread Link:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25189

M6X MultiPistol

carpathiavh99M6XMultiPistol.jpg

M6X Multi-Pistol, including Reach M6B

M6B Pistol

carpathiavh99gingersnapplesM6BPisto.jpg

M6B Reach Pistol, edited and unfolded by gingersnapples

Halo: Reach Files by ForgedReclaimer

EOD Shoulder

ForgedReclaimerEODShoulder2Small.jpg

Spartan EOD Shoulder Unfolded by MissingSpartan7 (A4)

Halo: Reach File by LastSpartan

Emile’s Knife (Kukri)

LastSpartanEmilesKnife2Small.jpg

Emile's Knife Unfolded by HaloGoddess

Halo: Reach Files by Rhinoc

Carter Forearm Attachment

RhinocCarterForearmAddon.jpg

Carter Forearm Attachment Unfolded by HaloGoddess

Halo: Reach File by Ruze789

Spartan Handplate

Ruze789Handplate.jpg

Spartan Handplate Unfolded by Ruze789

Halo: Reach Files by Sniperbaas392

Jun’s Knife

Sniperbaas392KnifeSmall.jpg

Jun Knife, Unfolded by Jason02

Jun Knife Unfolded by carpathiavh99

Artek said:
as im sure you can imagine, im also doing Kat as well HG.

How do you feel about the available helmets? I cant really decide how accurate they are. Im hoping for more reference, but who knows.

Well, there is no telling when Bungie is gonna give us some more screen shots so that we can get some better views and at the same time, nobody else will really know every little detail and hopefully they will still think it's cool anyway! :p

HaloGoddess said:
Well, I THINK I want to go ahead and build Kat for the release, but I am noticing something............she has different armor than the other guys. It seems that each character has it's own look to the armor...

I just wanted to post this link in here as it might be helpful for some more Kat references:

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=43696504

There's a video linked in there you can download to the theatre and see some more angles, though because it's a glitch you can't detach the camera and zoom around as you normally would.

I've been using what I could cap out of that vid to help build Kat's prosthetic arm so there's a few pics up here if you're after more:

4587972559_c8876d7790.jpg

I might add some more later too.

-Added the following quoted files to the list

Halo: Reach Files by carpathiavh99

Carter Shoulders

carpathiavh99CarterShoulders.jpg

Carter Shoulders Unfolded by carpathiavh99

carpathiavh99 said:
Ruze, if you feel they're worthy, feel free to add them to your OP.

As long as I can download a file and open it in Pep it's worthy, not being too picky here.

Belakor said:
There's a video linked in there you can download to the theatre and see some more angles, though because it's a glitch you can't detach the camera and zoom around as you normally would.

There's a much better glitch available on Bnet that's got nearly all the unavailable armor, including 2 helmets we haven't seen yet. I've got it downloaded to my 360, when I get home I'll put it in my fileshare and link to it here.

Belakor, I already pimped out your gallery showing all the reference pics you took. :pAlso, now that I was able to see that, I noticed that the back of the chestplate is a bit more narrow, so the chestplate that I THOUGHT I would be able to use for Kat, I can't now. I was looking VERY closely at the back of the pep version and the image in those pictures and noticed a difference.

nice work, people. in due time we shall have a helmet deemed worthy for the title of Spartan-B320

started working on my forearm pieces, Mk.V:)cool's nice and pepped, and i'm only left to find a pep file for the boots.

if anyone noticed, the Mk V shins for Reach are missing a peice... the one that is under the shin and behind the boot.

can anyone figure that out?

I think MrOroe123's helmet file for Noble Six should be featured here. It's a really nice file. (although the one in the first post is more accurate).

It can be found in his thread: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24039&st=0&p=385558&fromsearch=1&#entry385558

Also, which chest piece do you guys think is more game accurate? I'm having a had time telling (not many pics of Noble Six).

EDIT: M'kay, I just opened up Brandon McCains Noble Six Helmet, and the unfold is a little difficult (not to be rude). Could someone do an easier unfold?

Hey. I'm new to the forum and I just made a pepfile on blender but don't know where to upload it so it can be downloaded by someone else. It's not that I don't know. It's just that I'm afraid I might do it wrong. Also I just don't have the time. Someone help please.

P.S.

Here are the pics of the pep files.

[attachment=16464:pepakura knife pic.png]

[attachment=16465:pepakura knife sheath pic.png]

You can upload it to 4shared.com and provide a link for us. It's really simple to do on their site, and the service is pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back