*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruze789 said:
I think that one's in there:

That's in there too:

Yes there is. I dont now if you didnt get to it but the sniper rifle dosent have the mountain/valley folds :( I hope I spelled those right.

Is the layout working for everyone? Anything that should be changed?

Last edited by a moderator:
project_phoenix said:
dude you got yourself a test builder!

Cool. Well here is the link to download my friend somone still has to unfold these though.

[attachment=16480:pepakura knife pic.png]

Pepakura Knife not yet unfolded

http://www.4shared.com/file/QegXCL6s/Pepakura_Knife_not_yet_unfolde.html

[attachment=16481:pepakura knife sheath pic.png]

Pepakura Knife Sheath not yet unfolded

http://www.4shared.com/file/_gPwm-ZE/pepakura_Knife_Sheath_not_yet_.html

P.S.

Still don't really know if the knife can even go in the sheath though. So can you test that out?

Metallious said:
Cool. Well here is the link to download my friend somone still has to unfold these though.

P.S.

Still don't really know if the knife can even go in the sheath though. So can you test that out?

dude, sorry. I didn't mean I could unfold it... I just meant once it's unfolded. It was just a virtual burst of excitement...

Anybody gonna make helmet additions like those you can put on the helmets for customization?.....say extra fin visor projections like for the Mk.V( B )?

probably, but references are still rather slim... wait till the game comes out, you'll have a buttload of files probably.

Artek said:
^ thats no fun if youre building the armor for the realease, now is it! hahaa

True

Just build what you can, and when tyhe games comes out take s lot of pics and make your armor better :D

yeah i know thats whats going to end up happening. but if you take a look at my threads you can see how much of a stickler for details i am :)

in that case... SCRATCHBUILD! It's the only way to go... Get some stryene sheet, take some referance pics, and set to work...

Oh, yes, and I suffer from perfectionist syndrome as well ;)

Metallious said:

P.S.

Can anybody unfold these two pep files please. I use blender. Also I really don't know were to unfold to unfold the knife. So anybody out there, please help. If theres anyquestions if I have to do something so you guys have access just send me a message.

Just finnished unfolding the two files but it says there's a passward before I save. So I guess I need a license key. Can someone else un fold it please. don't have the money for a license key.

all right, i hesitate to ask this, but i've been playing around with the settings in pepakura and still could not solve it:

When i try to print preview/ print out the Reach MA6b, it is missing the valley/mountain folds. all of the cut lines are there, but the folds don't exist.

my question is: is anyone else experiencing this, or is it my copy of the file and/or pepakura?

by the way, i love the handplate file! thank you so much for all of this hard work for our enjoyment!

BigOlaf-aka-TheSarge said:
all right, i hesitate to ask this, but i've been playing around with the settings in pepakura and still could not solve it:

When i try to print preview/ print out the Reach MA6b, it is missing the valley/mountain folds. all of the cut lines are there, but the folds don't exist.

my question is: is anyone else experiencing this, or is it my copy of the file and/or pepakura?

by the way, i love the handplate file! thank you so much for all of this hard work for our enjoyment!

I get that as well. Does your printer support colored ink? Some peps have colors on them and if you don't have color ink the lines won't show up at all.

I'm not really sure how to change it though.

Boba Fett said:
probably, but references are still rather slim... wait till the game comes out, you'll have a buttload of files probably.

Okay well I guess I can see what I can do for what I want.

Sorry if this has already been addressed (I scanned through the thread and didn't see it), but what's the deal with the DMR? Is it supposed to be a template for building it out of wood, or what?

BigOlaf-aka-TheSarge said:

Be sure that you have the lines set to some form of line :lol Check under "Settings" then "Other Settings" Also, try fiddling around with the lineweight and a couple of other preferences in the "Print and Paper" config.

RetroCorn said:
I get that as well. Does your printer support colored ink? Some peps have colors on them and if you don't have color ink the lines won't show up at all.

I'm not really sure how to change it though.

You know that little button next to the "divide/connect" tabs button (It's like a zipper...) The button next to it allows for the ability to change the line colors. (It looks like three lines if I remember correctly.)

Sangheili811 said:
Sorry if this has already been addressed (I scanned through the thread and didn't see it), but what's the deal with the DMR? Is it supposed to be a template for building it out of wood, or what?

Yep, It's our "sliced weaponry" concept. It's for making things out of cardboard/some other thin material. You trace the sheets onto your preferred material, cut them out, and glue them together. Bam! You've got a rough weapon.

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Be sure that you have the lines set to some form of line :lol Check under "Settings" then "Other Settings" Also, try fiddling around with the lineweight and a couple of other preferences in the "Print and Paper" config.

yes, i had tried all of that, but to no avail. i was hoping for additional insight. thank you for the reply though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back