Tribal's Iron Man Suit New update Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
tribal said:
thx ,Wel i think im gonna try the ledlights need to go to the store first to see what i can get but i figure somthing out^^

for the vision it wil be enough to not walk with your face against the wall :p

grtz

sometimes you gotta suffer to look awesome. And it sure does look awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
heya all ,

Got some new pics , today we did some painting just need to put the clearcoat on

so for now enjoy

Grtz

tribal said:
heya all ,

Got some new pics , today we did some painting just need to put the clearcoat on

so for now enjoy

Grtz

looking good there bro!

STEALTH said:
nice gold

I like how its a dull but a tiny bit reflective color like in the movie

yeah i got lucky with the colours 1 st pic and right on héhé the gold wil become a bit darker after the clearcoat its posting pics soon

Grtz

tribal said:
yeah i got lucky with the colours 1 st pic and right on héhé the gold wil become a bit darker after the clearcoat its posting pics soon

Grtz

You think you can reveal a little Tribal secrets to the paint brands and techniuqes you used?

llinformerll said:
You think you can reveal a little Tribal secrets to the paint brands and techniuqes you used?

sure thing il take some pics tomorow of the spray cans, for the rest i use my sandingladders to make it look smooth ^^

Grtz

Heya everyone the helmets are allmost done ,now we just put on the clearcoat now we wait and let it set ,later this week im gonna get the led lights and fix that ,

annyway here are the pics enjoy ^^

Grtz

014eod.jpg

013mz.jpg

008gk.jpg

006sc.jpg

003bks.jpg

001ho.jpg

wel thx guys ^^ for the faceplate i decided to keep tis one closed i wil make one with removable faceplate soon,

just need to cut it out and fix some stuff first, And for the black yes ist lined :p

grtz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back