Props UNSC Weapons By Justinian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had your skill this is awesome work. i am curious as to how much you would sell them for though. i tried making a much smaller gun from cardboard and it was not pretty... anyway awesome job. and now i will go back under my rock and continue to try to make good props. mybe oneday mine will look as awesome as your props do.

I must see the end result of this.. its gorgeous.

I may have missed it if it was already said, but I'm interested in seeing how you get all the pieces to stick together securely.

Genuinely amazed with the looks of these rifles, they look like the real deal.

I must message you sometime about getting one shipped to the UK, I have to own of these beauties! Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you all for the comments.
If anyone is interested in getting one, just send me a PM.

UPDATE TIME

So after an insane battle of trouble shooting every possible thing that could go wrong, The rifle is done. :D

102_3733.jpg

102_3735.jpg

102_3734.jpg

Here is a custom cover I made for the ammo counter display.
102_3731.jpg

And the working electronics.
102_3736.jpg

102_3737.jpg

Pull the trigger and it counts down.
102_3738.jpg

Pull the magnetic magazine out, and the display goes blank. Then insert it again, and the display resets to 32.
102_3739.jpg

102_3740.jpg

All that is left to do is some weathering, and this gun is finished. Thanks for looking.

OMG, this is beautiful! I got a little chuckle out of the power button on the side. Love it.

The only thing that I can see to do is to somehow hide the magnet on the side of the mag. That's the only part of this that sticks out to me.

Outstanding job all around!

Wow thats amazing man :)
so how did you manage to make the display go blank when you pull the mag?? very cool

I Salute you on a
Epic Work of Art :cool
th_249318_480570115299267_1739498177_n.jpg
The details are just so awesome on this weapons system.

Last edited by a moderator:
So uuuh....

Dear Justinian...

Are you planning on putting up how in the bloops blazin' you did the ammo counter thing? i mean WOW!

WTFOMGLOLICBTS

When I can afford one of your pulls I wanna do the exact same thing. The problem is I SUCK at electronics! I know how to soldar and stuff... But things like programming and using counters to count down and reset end such... Damn...

AMAZING!"

11/10!

Great. Those ammo counters look great indeed. I'm wondering though how well the sound module works. Any idea anyone?

102_3733.jpg

102_3735.jpg

102_3734.jpg

Here is a custom cover I made for the ammo counter display.
102_3731.jpg

And the working electronics.
102_3736.jpg

102_3737.jpg

Pull the trigger and it counts down.
102_3738.jpg

Pull the magnetic magazine out, and the display goes blank. Then insert it again, and the display resets to 32.
102_3739.jpg

102_3740.jpg

Imagine if you wired in a simple GPS or Gyroscope so that the (^) arrow actually pointed North ;)
Also while I know absolutely nothing about wiring or anything of the sorts for now, I am fairly motivated to make a replica, do you mind telling me how about's you made it so the magazine reset's to 32 after emptying mag? I seen those Magnet's which I'm not sure but I think where to hold the Mag in place.. are they also to complete a Circuit which Reset's everytime to 32 when the connection is completed.

Thanks for any help you may have to offer, I appreciate it immensely and if I manage to work out my idea's I'll send some info your way. :cool

Imagine if you wired in a simple GPS or Gyroscope so that the (^) arrow actually pointed North ;)
Also while I know absolutely nothing about wiring or anything of the sorts for now, I am fairly motivated to make a replica, do you mind telling me how about's you made it so the magazine reset's to 32 after emptying mag? I seen those Magnet's which I'm not sure but I think where to hold the Mag in place.. are they also to complete a Circuit which Reset's everytime to 32 when the connection is completed.

Thanks for any help you may have to offer, I appreciate it immensely and if I manage to work out my idea's I'll send some info your way. :cool
I actually didn't make the electronics. thatdecade designs and makes them.

Last month was insanely busy, but I finally got around to doing a blackwash on the rifle. This one is now finished.

102_3764_zpsf02786fd.jpg

102_3766_zpsbc3f9579.jpg

102_3765_zpsf02ed3d5.jpg

The last picture is the right color. I'll try to get around to doing a photo shoot with a nice camera soon.

Looks great Justin. A little blackwash goes a long way. I'm looking forward to seeing what you build next.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back