WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you spectrum, well all my friends here on this thread, i got some sad news, i lost my mom today, she had a massive heart attack last night and died this afternoon. she was 68yo, please remember her (even thought non of you know her per say) in your preyers or thoughts... thanks

thank you spectrum, well all my friends here on this thread, i got some sad news, i lost my mom today, she had a massive heart attack last night and died this afternoon. she was 68yo, please remember her (even thought non of you know her per say) in your preyers or thoughts... thanks

I´m so sorry for your lost my friend. Now it´s time to be with family and keep together. I´m sure when I say that if you need someone to speak with here we are ;)

sorry to hear that.
our prayers and thoughts are with you.

very sorry to hear the news mate, its never an easy thing to loose a loved one, just remember all the great times, try to keep ya head up thats what she would want you to do,

thank you everyone, this really means alot to us... its rough for the familly but we are troopers and we will fight our way past enemy lines to safty...

thanks everyone, well the service was better than we could have hope for and then some. the day was sunny and warm then after we got home we had a 30 second shower. again thanks for your thoughts and prayers

Hey Zabana, que tal, una pregunta, que paso con los Gauntlets y ametralladoras del traje de War Machine, saldran en algun momento?
muchos saludos

Hey Zabana, que tal, una pregunta, que paso con los Gauntlets y ametralladoras del traje de War Machine, saldran en algun momento?
muchos saludos

Pues estan pendientes de ser terminados, les queda poco pero quien los iba a hacer no da señales de vida con lo que tendre que terminarlos yo en cuanto disponga de algo de tiempo. Siento el retraso :(

Gauntlets and guns are almost done, but the person who is in charge is not answering so I´ll finish them once I get some free time. Sorry for the delay :(

Pues estan pendientes de ser terminados, les queda poco pero quien los iba a hacer no da señales de vida con lo que tendre que terminarlos yo en cuanto disponga de algo de tiempo. Siento el retraso :(

Gauntlets and guns are almost done, but the person who is in charge is not answering so I´ll finish them once I get some free time. Sorry for the delay :(

Zabana, who's awesome? ;)

still not finished yet revealed since a few months ago.the polygon like hell :angry
warmachinehead.jpg

3D whole body
wm3D.jpg

sorry I can't share it now
because I was attached to an appointment with someone and the law
but i can give u same detail of warmachine if you want (not the 3D or PDO file but just pic):)

glad to know you all who making your own warmachine so good
"good luck to us all":cool

Que onda Zabana, este casco de War Machine solo es muestra o en algun momento el compañero Deta lo compartira ?? esta increible

hey, haven't heard anything for quite a while.... just wondering how the war machine forearm is going...?

Not finished yet, I have no free time right now and seems to be nobody working on it to finish, sorry.

Is there anyway someone building this suit? 'cause nobody post pics, so I´m not in a hurry if nobody is building :p

Not finished yet, I have no free time right now and seems to be nobody working on it to finish, sorry.

Is there anyway someone building this suit? 'cause nobody post pics, so I´m not in a hurry if nobody is building :p

yeah iv been waiting on the forearm to start the whole suite, been working on the old files build, and up to the bondo process, but ill start the new files when the gauntlet is ready, i want to put all my effort in to the more movie accurate files that all of you have put so much work in to, you all have done awesome work and i would like to do just as good on the build, so plzzzzzzz plzzz could you fin the forearm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back