WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing work guys since you guys are pretty much done with war machine are you guys going to go onto iron man MK VI?? just wondering i've been following this thread from the beginning when it was iron man and war machine.

Amazing work guys since you guys are pretty much done with war machine are you guys going to go onto iron man MK VI?? just wondering i've been following this thread from the beginning when it was iron man and war machine.

Firstly it was IM and WM, but as far as Robo (from RPF) did a great work at MKVI/MKIV and we run out of time with personal wips the thing is right now stopped. One of us began with MKV but he seems to stop working on that, probably he can´t continue right now.

We will see in winter ,´cos winter is coming XD

has the cod area been done ?

Yeah, check the lower torso file.

Also if anyone needs a larger unfold of the chest let me know, I scaled it up and moved everything around along with some additional cuts so that it'd fit on each page.

here are some of my progress...

i needed to adjust the ab and cod plates....(sorry for the blurred pictures...phone picture xD)

285483_149838551765279_100002174054509_287355_7441962_n.jpg

254693_149838698431931_100002174054509_287356_5299572_n.jpg

223658_149839805098487_100002174054509_287368_4083992_n.jpg

293048_149839625098505_100002174054509_287366_5550167_n.jpg

281643_149839005098567_100002174054509_287358_6222392_n.jpg

294321_149832725099195_100002174054509_287329_7542068_n.jpg

still not finished yet revealed since a few months ago.the polygon like hell :angry
warmachinehead.jpg

3D whole body
wm3D.jpg

sorry I can't share it now
because I was attached to an appointment with someone and the law
but i can give u same detail of warmachine if you want (not the 3D or PDO file but just pic):)

glad to know you all who making your own warmachine so good
"good luck to us all":cool

Que onda Zabana, hace mucho tiempo te pregunte si Deta liberaria su version del caso de War Machine, yo tengo el casco que realizo Dubean33 y si bien es uno de los mejores que he visto tambien es uno de los mas dificiles de armar, me gustaria saber si podremos tener esta version del casco ya que se ve mucho mas acorde al diseño del caso original que el diseño de Dubean no tiene.
Espero respuesta
Saludos y exito.

Que onda Zabana, hace mucho tiempo te pregunte si Deta liberaria su version del caso de War Machine, yo tengo el casco que realizo Dubean33 y si bien es uno de los mejores que he visto tambien es uno de los mas dificiles de armar, me gustaria saber si podremos tener esta version del casco ya que se ve mucho mas acorde al diseño del caso original que el diseño de Dubean no tiene.
Espero respuesta
Saludos y exito.

Buenas!

Pues hasta la fecha y hasta donde se nadie está trabajando en esa version de la armadura.

Lo siento!

Would it be possible to get both Right and Left versions of the arms/legs/hands etc.? I've tried using the designer to invert, but I don't know if I'm retarded when I try to get it, or I'm doing something wrong. i can't realign the pieces on the paper correctly, cuz they keep overlapping. Any help on someone posting theirs that they've already done? Maybe get it moved under the first post in the thread?

When you invert the pattern, you have to rearrange the pieces per page before you print them out.

Ah...for some reason, I couldn't coordinate the space needed. I ended up opening the original file on PepViewer and then the designer, so I could get a better understanding of the pace usage. Can't save as Forearm Left though, so I ended up having to print directly from the Designer app.

Some of the pieces I'm finding look a tad small when printed out, was wondering if they look bigger when Pep'd? I haven't started with any pieces, as I'm gathering all the materials I'll need for the rest of the build while I work on the Helmet.

Ugh, you'd think after lurking forever, I would've picked up this stuff from other people's threads/builds.

BTW, does anyone know offhand the scale used for the suit?

Would it be possible to get both Right and Left versions of the arms/legs/hands etc.? I've tried using the designer to invert, but I don't know if I'm retarded when I try to get it, or I'm doing something wrong. i can't realign the pieces on the paper correctly, cuz they keep overlapping. Any help on someone posting theirs that they've already done? Maybe get it moved under the first post in the thread?

after you invert you mite have to seperate some of the pieces to fit to the scale of your desired size and page size and maby change the direction of the flaps, you can rotate and seperate any pieces, may take a while, especially if you change the scale to fit your body/ limb, may take some hours but worth it, you can get the password to save your work for like 35 bucks from tama soft

Ah...for some reason, I couldn't coordinate the space needed. I ended up opening the original file on PepViewer and then the designer, so I could get a better understanding of the pace usage. Can't save as Forearm Left though, so I ended up having to print directly from the Designer app.

Some of the pieces I'm finding look a tad small when printed out, was wondering if they look bigger when Pep'd? I haven't started with any pieces, as I'm gathering all the materials I'll need for the rest of the build while I work on the Helmet.

Ugh, you'd think after lurking forever, I would've picked up this stuff from other people's threads/builds.

youll need to measure your limbs and then maby add a centremetre or so (maby more) to take in to consideration for the bondo and fibreglassing, room to move and attatching to other pieces of armour, some of the pieces can look small at first but when built will fill out to be the appropriate piece as long as you have measured your body to the scale size of what and where the part is allocated, some trial and error may be needed to find the rite measurements to suite your need from the suite and to be in proportion to the other armour pieces, lots of rotating and trimming pieces in the pep program can be very usefull aswell as timeconsuming but worth it when finally constructing each piece

hey zabana soz i havent gotten round to touching up the forearm pep file been busy azz even got me a mrs, should be getting in to fixing the redlines soon:D

Since several different people modeled and unfolded the suit, there will probably be varying scales used for each piece, my best advice is to scale each piece individually. So far I've pepped the chest and my first run through was too small at a scale of 1.47, so for me anyway that piece was far too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back