WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started this morning with patterns and template sizing. So, as of this afternoon I have cut, heat-shaped and loose-fit the panels for the core chest piece of the breastplate as seen here-
dark_nova__wearable_armour_project__pt_1_by_breandan_ociarrai-d4z033t.jpg

Working on the collar and shoulder portions of the breastplate currently, and have several other parts cut and awaiting shaping. Tomorrow I clean up the lines and assemble the breastplate. As you can see, while it is similar to (and uses the files from) War Machine, it is evolving into its own beast :D

I know this is an old thread, but could someone share all these files in a single download link? 4shared has a ton of ads not to mention the risk of clicking the wrong download button, considering there are about a ton on there available to click.

Started this morning with patterns and template sizing. So, as of this afternoon I have cut, heat-shaped and loose-fit the panels for the core chest piece of the breastplate as seen here-
dark_nova__wearable_armour_project__pt_1_by_breandan_ociarrai-d4z033t.jpg

Working on the collar and shoulder portions of the breastplate currently, and have several other parts cut and awaiting shaping. Tomorrow I clean up the lines and assemble the breastplate. As you can see, while it is similar to (and uses the files from) War Machine, it is evolving into its own beast :D

Good job done Man!

Will love to see it completely done ;)

Have to redo the chestplate again... lesson learned: never attempt to hot-glue anything together- or do anything requiring attention, focus, and both hands, for that matter- with a two year old, a three month old, cats, and strips of duct tape left unattended for thirty seconds...

>.<

No worries, came up with a better way to do it tonight, will start again tomorrow :D

Hi guys,

Specially to Zabana

I am new here, and I too also want to make a WM costume,

are all the parts in the same scale?, I am also new in papakura, I dont know how to scale it to fit in me

I am 5'8 tall, can you help me how to scale it up/down

thanks!

Hi there!

I´m afraid each file is in different scale, but nobody is equal to another one so each person needs to modify it to fit himself.

Just look for up/downscale command in pepakura designer and change the value :D

Don´t forget to post your work!

Hi guys,

Specially to Zabana

I am new here, and I too also want to make a WM costume,

are all the parts in the same scale?, I am also new in papakura, I dont know how to scale it to fit in me

I am 5'8 tall, can you help me how to scale it up/down

thanks!

Well, take two on the chestplate went a LOT better, but I was so swamped at the end of the day that I didn't get pics of it with the additional components (inner collar, shoulder ridges, side flanges) glued on. Meh, I have more stuff to attach to it, so here's the WIP pics from earlier today. I went from sitting down with a sharpy to draw out the pattern to what you see there in about an hour. It's getting even further away from the WM base, so I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to continue posting updates on it here. Thoughts?

chestplate2_WIP_composite.jpg

It´s a good job done there!

And about posting here is true, maybe is better to do a specific thread and post here the link to go there :D

Well, take two on the chestplate went a LOT better, but I was so swamped at the end of the day that I didn't get pics of it with the additional components (inner collar, shoulder ridges, side flanges) glued on. Meh, I have more stuff to attach to it, so here's the WIP pics from earlier today. I went from sitting down with a sharpy to draw out the pattern to what you see there in about an hour. It's getting even further away from the WM base, so I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to continue posting updates on it here. Thoughts?

chestplate2_WIP_composite.jpg

hi zabana!

I'm a great fan or yours. i just wondering if you can pep the big gun in the shoulder of war machine? thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back