What Did You Get For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scarab, 'nuff said.

115104962.jpg

New xbox 360 elite, after 3 months of being offline. it's heaven. also ipod touch 32 gb and the donnie darko (best movie ever) soundtrack. The only problem now is that there's nothing that I want O_O

Some material things and such like most of the people on this topic (XBOX LIVE WOOT) but more importantly I realized I am 13 have to fairly steady un-official jobs and already invested all the money I go for Christmas into savings and still have substantial cash. Yes now what should I buy for 50-200 U.S. dollars?

I may save till it warms up here in chicago then get aqua resin (no toxic stuff for me :( )

A crock pot from my mom since she is obsessed with me cooking with one. And from my hubby a gears of war graphic novel, new bridal set (my ring was boring and didnt fit), the kingdom hearts ds game, new 19 inch flat screen tv so i can play my 360 on (since one 360 in the house isn't enough), and torchwood children of earth dvd. From Microsoft they decided to be nice and repair my broken 360 and have it to me by dec 24th.

Christmas_Loot.JPG

Well, I got a decent amount of loot for Christmas, mainly a HUGE thread cabinet with 100 spools of thread in all different colors, some nice clothes, jewelry, some bath soaps and lotions, oh, and the best gift of all:

P1010020.jpg

My boyfriend proposed, and now we are officially engaged! :D

{Cortana said:
Christmas_Loot.JPG

Well, I got a decent amount of loot for Christmas, mainly a HUGE thread cabinet with 100 spools of thread in all different colors, some nice clothes, jewelry, some bath soaps and lotions, oh, and the best gift of all:

P1010020.jpg

My boyfriend proposed, and now we are officially engaged! :D

aww thats a really nice ring! and that pot of gold makes me hungry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the engagment!

Davey got...

A Dremel with all the stuff

DVD drive for my comp

Assassins Creed 2

Mince pies... YUM

Lindt Choclates

clothes

Dan Browns Lost Symbol

Robin Hobbs Liveship Trader Series (MY GOD IT IS GOOD, Anyone that likes reading fantasy style stuff, read robin hobbs books you won't be dissapointed..)

Umm, I got to see our dog unwrap a squeeky toy

Deohderant, Mum was sending a message...

VGA cable...

And LOTS of money...

Thats all for me, oh my birthday was on the 31st and i got a couple of other books and windows 7..

Cheers, Dave. Good luck with the new year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back