WoW Frostmourne Blade Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
h3llbound, my that does look cool. I stand by what I said about the edited image in your op BUT your following images dont look shopped.

My son (14) would love to build one, thankyou for linking the file source and kudos to you for talking about it.

My hat is tipped young sir.

h3llbound, my that does look cool. I stand by what I said about the edited image in your op BUT your following images dont look shopped.

My son (14) would love to build one, thankyou for linking the file source and kudos to you for talking about it.

My hat is tipped young sir.

hahahaha anytime

Yup, because the pep model doesn't exist or can't be built...

The pic below that I took earlier today must be a shop too I guess :(

Photo-1342.jpg

The detail on the blade looks odd because it's the game texture expanded to fit on a life-size print of the model. And tbh the shadows and lighting looks consistent to me, the blade itself looks weird because the shading/texture is printed on, it looks weird irl.

As the freelance graphic artist who did my EVA helm said when I showed him earlier "the blurrry texture screams dodgy to me, but if it were printed like that, that'd explain it. Not shopped, but looks ropey as ****, the lightsourcing baked into it does'nt help."

It'll be interesting to see other pics from the owner tbh as his builds cleaner than mine and complete, mines just the blade.

I never said it wasnt built or couldnt be built, I just said the pic in the op was edited ( h3llbound's following pics are what they are)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said it wasnt built or couldnt be built, I just said the pic in the op was edited ( h3llbound's following pics are what they are)

Hmm, I took replying to someones build thread with a comment about it being a nice photoshopping rather comes across as "That's not real it's just a doctored pic"

Hellhound, care to clarify? Your original pic, is it photoshopped or a straight pic of your build? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I took replying to someones build thread with a comment about it being a nice photoshopping rather comes across as "That's not real it's just a doctored pic"

Hellhound, care to clarify? Your original pic, is it photoshopped or a straight pic of your build? :)

lol its an actual build alright, shes a beauty :p

I made no comment that this Frostmourne was not a genuine build, all I said is the pic had been edited.

The properties summary of the image in the op lists Adobe Photoshop CS3, any degree of editing was not mentioned.

h3llbound, your build is very well done and I am now planning on making a hash of one for my son. My weapons seem to go so wrong its hard to tell what they are :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back