Yuuta's Odst Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i haven't replied in a while, but ive been working a bit. My priority focus recently has been college applications, school and finding the feathers on AC2. I got a few pics for you guys though.

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Im almost done with my helmet. I just need to add some bondo in a couple areas and fill some bubbles and she'll be ready for paint.

IMG_0257.jpg

What ive smoothed on my chest peice.

IMG_0261.jpg

and my second fail visor! the first didnt glue right because superglue doesn't like plexiglass, and the folds were rather rough. This one i was a bit too carefull with the folds so i didnt fold enough and it kinda cracked and peeled a bit after i sprayed it. Ive just used the pepakura for a pattern and cut out the two peices, folded them by clamping between peices of wood and using a heat gun, and this time used epoxy for glue. Next time will hopefully work out because i will try to get the bends as close to the helmet as possible. I sprayed it with lacquer because thats what my dad has around from his business on guitars.

IMG_0262.jpg

Its a little dark unless you have alot of light, but you definitely cant see me behind it.

Hopefully i can have the finished one in the next few days.

And i have a bit of a secret project in the works, if anyone has any ideas on how to make lazy tongs, or where to acquire some small ones, id appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back