Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leekegan Weapon Review

I have been off work with pneumonia for a few days now and have had time to put together and paint a few of LeeKegans killer weapons. Thismorning I threw together a quick overview of several of his kits in the completed and near completed stages. Enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv1mPPJV9aw[/media]

very nice, i was going to purchase one of his smg's but he never got back to me
    Code:
       *^~-I want my Signature Banner back!!!-~^*

Check back with him he has been really busy with school but I think he is getting ready to crank up the casting again.

4. you both do clean work

I am not familiar with LeeKeegan&#39;s work and I am currently chopping off my left arm and leg as punishment >.< absolutely beautiful work, both lee and privateer. my jaw dropped when i saw the detail on those. i would buy a kit without a second thought if i could, but my dad doesn&#39;t like guns, real or fake :/ besides that, i don&#39;t think that there is any limit to how much i can praise the work of the weapons and of your paint job. absolutely beautiful.
    Nothing is impossible. Everything is inevitable.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein
    "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein

its good to see you back on the forums privateer i heard about the finger thing that had to suck. Great work on the vid all of Lees work is amazing

Great Vid! Did you use the Texture paint on the weapons?
    "Orders? Commander are you a puppet or a Spartan?" - Dr. Halsey.

Onlt on the grips which I sprayed with rubber for a realistic feel.

Very nice.
    "Orders? Commander are you a puppet or a Spartan?" - Dr. Halsey.

10. how much does one of those cost?