Noble Team: A Reach Collaboration Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang!!!!!!!1 this is some amazing work once again man, the thighs and the shoulder looks really awesome and the thighs are amazing on how high detail and game accurate they are
well keep up the fantastic work and really can't wait to see more :D

@forged it fit quite nicely actually. The bottom opening was the just right to get my arm through, it will be perfect once hardened and trimmed up around the bottom. The height is just right and it is just beefy enough. I will be casting mine in flex foam, so it's not a problem. And I have above average sized arms. So for most people it should be just right.

biceps look good but what are you going to do with the old molds? i had thought about sending you some flex foam to cast me some up. if you decide to get rid of the old bicep molds let me know

I will be keeping them. The details are perfect and they are great for females and those who had normal sized arms. If you want to send foam I can cast up whatever you want, just send me a pm with what you had in mind.

Great work on everything Brandon!! I kinda have the same problem when it comes to thighs, so the information you've provided on how to cope with that should prove to be very helpful to some, so thank you. Love forgedreclaimer's new shoulder piece, and again, great work on that as well. Look forward to some more updates.

-Matt

So it's time for another update. The biceps are both done. I will only be doing the one tail thing that comes off the top, I can mold that once because it is identical on both. The pep goes together fairly quick and easy. Each one took me about 6 hours, which is probably the quickest part I have done.
f9eb6d21.jpg

This build is looking so good! I dont know how you get all the fine details pepped with such crisp lines. Especially on the thighs. Great job.

Update time. I Resined the thighs and biceps today. I got the thighs mostly hardened too before I ran out of 321. Looks like I will be buying more next week. It is going to be an expensive week. 5 gallon kits of rebound 25, flex foam it 25 and smooth cast 320 along with another gallon kit of 321. Yahoo. If only I could buy it in the states! Anyway, here are the pics. You can see I used tint to show where I had brushed on the resin and how thick it was. I am happy with how the turned out. No warping at all, so they will go fairly quickly.

3b1be27d.jpg

c07dbef6.jpg

fc2c5888.jpg

So, now it's just a little bit of hardening then on to bondo. So watch for that in the next little while. For now, I'm headed to town to send the unfolds to forged reclaimer.

Hi! first of all your work it's amazing.

Well i was surfing in the net an i found this guy's profile and he is claiming your work and many others as his own;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001906418890

and he is doing bussiness with this, he even has this album named "Finished Products"

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=15981&id=100001906418890

He has pics of many guys in the 405th and therpf and i dont feel its right, could you help me contact some guys in the 405th especially the guys you recognize his work? Or could you tell me what should I do cus' I think thats unfair for the guys that put so much effort in his armours and stuff.

Greetings

Jonathan

Hi! first of all your work it's amazing.

Well i was surfing in the net an i found this guy's profile and he is claiming your work and many others as his own;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001906418890

and he is doing bussiness with this, he even has this album named "Finished Products"

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=15981&id=100001906418890

He has pics of many guys in the 405th and therpf and i dont feel its right, could you help me contact some guys in the 405th especially the guys you recognize his work? Or could you tell me what should I do cus' I think thats unfair for the guys that put so much effort in his armours and stuff.

Greetings

Jonathan

That's so messed up.
Pisses me off... :(

wow i cant believe that that reject has the nerve to call all that his work, i mean he has half the 405ths best work claiming its his

Something needs to be done about this stuff, more so than trying to stop the person after the fact. The only way i can think of is using a faded logo, name or trademark of the builder over the pictures like the example below.

Best example i could find.

istockphoto_8587338-close-up-woman-s-eye.jpg

i had thought about that a while ago like a 405th watermark or something that is automatic when it is uploaded to the site. if i knew how to do it with out having photoshop id do it to mine

I resolved the issue. The individual was using the pics as references for what he was willing to build. He has agreed to either remove the pics or credit the various builders and artists. Thank goodness this white boy still speaks Spanish!

lol yea i clicked on the link and had no clue what was being said but this laptop has the bing translator on it...lol

I resolved the issue. The individual was using the pics as references for what he was willing to build. He has agreed to either remove the pics or credit the various builders and artists. Thank goodness this white boy still speaks Spanish!

so he's just using it all for reference?..............well i feel special that my knife is in there then lol

i know this is your build thread brandon but could you keep us updated on this if anything happens seeing as how your talking to the guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back