Dead Space 2 Security Suit Build (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toanmaru

Jr Member
Here is my Security Helmet and whatever I have done in the past hour lol

I love and appreciate comments and feedbacks so leave me some :)

Security Helmet
Pep File for this helmet Ripped by Nintendude and Unfolded by PshycoMike
http://www.4shared.com/file/p7YF7E6M...nfolded_b.html
With shoulders not unfolded yet
http://www.4shared.com/file/Tf3Yynvo/Dead_Space_2_Security_Suit.html

Advance Helmet

Pep flie contibuted by Deadalus
http://www.4shared.com/file/qq0l8uBh/DS_Advanced_Helmet_Stripped_by.html

Engineering Helmet
http://www.4shared.com/file/PWIjhv5j/deadspace_helmet.html

Helmet

Material I used:
Cardboard $1
Hot glue $2
Imagination Priceless
to be continue

yes the green stuff is electric tape
DSC00106.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Now its time for the Rig

Masterials:
EVA Foam $16
Craft Foam $4
Pipe $2

No that long purple thing is NOT a dildo but u can use one if u want to LOL

I drew it out how it should look like so I can create the rig out of foam
DSC00117.jpg

Progress
I had rainbow foam so i use random colores which wont matter after I spray paint later
DSC00119.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

Its not done yet im just testing the wiring it needs more details and I have to spray paint it still but its ok for now so yeah he is my lates progress

DSC00125.jpg

--------------------------
Arms

IMG5.jpg

dont freak haven spray paint it yet LOL i just finish my right arm
that face is actually my name if u can see it :) its a illusion im a artist unkay ;)
DSC00127.jpg

left arm
DSC00129.jpg

--------------
Chest Thingie
DSC00130.jpg

Dude Toanmaru your making a T-sec suit? you going to PAX?
also that helmet is boss as hell

If T-sec suit is the security suit yes i am doing that lol its gonna be purple and black and i think imma also make the force gun
and no im not going to PAX :( since starting June or July I be for 3 months in Germany lol i wish i was here for that,
this project is kinda my side project is kinda on hold since i dont have money XD. Seeing ur suit kinda inspired me XD

argh! stop it, all this dead apace is driving me carzy !i got my reach spartan, ezio, medievil night and link costume to do let alone people getting me hooked on aweome dead space armour!
i really like your method of using what looks to be electrical tape to hold it all together before you hot glue gun the inside, i mught steal that idea and use it for myself, as im awful with hot glue.
and i dont know why, but there is somthing about that rig sketch, especialy the side view, that looks awesome, though you may want to shade what is different materials

If T-sec suit is the security suit yes i am doing that lol its gonna be purple and black and i think imma also make the force gun
and no im not going to PAX :( since starting June or July I be for 3 months in Germany lol i wish i was here for that,
this project is kinda my side project is kinda on hold since i dont have money XD. Seeing ur suit kinda inspired me XD

That kinda sucks it would have been cool to see your suit in person. Also purple +black = win

argh! stop it, all this dead apace is driving me carzy !i got my reach spartan, ezio, medievil night and link costume to do let alone people getting me hooked on aweome dead space armour!
i really like your method of using what looks to be electrical tape to hold it all together before you hot glue gun the inside, i mught steal that idea and use it for myself, as im awful with hot glue.
and i dont know why, but there is somthing about that rig sketch, especialy the side view, that looks awesome, though you may want to shade what is different materials

Actually I ran out of hot glue sticks thats why I used the electric tape LOL I didnt shade it cuz everything is gonna be out of foam (foam is rainbow color ish LOL gonna spray paint it so color wont matter) so yeah i will put up update pics tomorrow :)

yeah pretty much every armor i do is black and purple XD u can still check it out when im done and take pics of it lol

yeah but itd be cool to get a pic of yu with our group one of us is wearing the security suit ill actually be posting progress of it tomoro night

yeah but itd be cool to get a pic of yu with our group one of us is wearing the security suit ill actually be posting progress of it tomoro night

sweet cant wait to check his out, LOL u can always photoshop me into one of ur guys group pic or we could meet up except it might be to akward and maybe scary then we all have to run for our lives!!!!
originally i was thinking about making the astronaut suite but then i deceided im making this security suite since the astronaut takes more time and money for me :)

Dude, you need to stop winning.

Srsly, you might explode from too much awesome O:

thanks lol but there are people on 405th that puts me in the shadow sometime i try to hide in the corner of 405th so they dont eat me alife....OMG I THINK ONE OF THEM SAW ME!!!!RUN RUN!!! before they eat u alife too!!!!!!!! ahhhh
lol but yeah im a noob XD

sweet cant wait to check his out, LOL u can always photoshop me into one of ur guys group pic or we could meet up except it might be to akward and maybe scary then we all have to run for our lives!!!!
originally i was thinking about making the astronaut suite but then i deceided im making this security suite since the astronaut takes more time and money for me :)

Yeah an finding a bright orange unitard for the astronaut suit might be a little wierd.
also
(charlie sheen voice):WINNING

Awesome build:D I'm also making the security suit^^

IMG_0545.jpg

Did your helmet turn out narrow on the front as it is suppose to be when you finished the base or did it get a little more circular on the front and you had to use wooden sticks to get the proper shape like I had to? (not seen in the picture)

Awesome build:D I'm also making the security suit^^

Did your helmet turn out narrow on the front as it is suppose to be when you finished the base or did it get a little more circular on the front and you had to use wooden sticks to get the proper shape like I had to? (not seen in the picture)

It supposed to be when u finish so once u done with the base u push it around to the perfect shape thats why i kinda use electric tape to avoid desaster lol and then i hot glued it right now im working on the rig.... and i think i did it wrong :( but imma finish it and if im unhappy i will do it all over again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back