Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, are there .stl/.obj files available for this for 3D printing? cause this is one freakin amazing thing that i would love to make

Just out of curiosity, are there .stl/.obj files available for this for 3D printing? cause this is one freakin amazing thing that i would love to make

I'm not sure about .STL files being available, but I'll be making the raw Halo: Reach turret OBJ file available at some point within the next few days.

That being said, personally I'd advise against assembling this model as a 3D print - it's far too large and heavy, and printing the file wouldn't be cost-effective. My suggestion would be to 3D-print the intricate pieces (barrel, bolts, etc) and then hand-fabricate the rest.

I'm not sure about .STL files being available, but I'll be making the raw Halo: Reach turret OBJ file available at some point within the next few days.

That being said, personally I'd advise against assembling this model as a 3D print - it's far too large and heavy, and printing the file wouldn't be cost-effective. My suggestion would be to 3D-print the intricate pieces (barrel, bolts, etc) and then hand-fabricate the rest.
I can make a bunch of the big pieces in other ways, still would like to have that model as i'm terrible at making models myself. xD also i've got boxes of filament lying around so i'm not to worried about that. that is a good point though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back