Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
super excited to make this build..
i may put a UNSC wrap on my car, ive got a sunroof that i could mount that thing up on and pop out and get on it :p
would be pretty funny to ride around like that hahaha
thats Carpathia for workin on this for the community cant wait to start it after Dcon, speaking of ive got the Cod piece left til my suits done, super excited wish you could go

Release 10

Release10.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/yft-IDi_/Sight.html

Admittedly, not the largest release, but I didn't have a lot of time tonight and still wanted to get something out.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that... really necessary?

Regardless - Carpathia. Nice work. The model's absolutely phenomenal - I'd love to get started on this as soon as I can. I'll probably work on it as a template for wood building, so would I be OK to edit the file for that?

I think maybe tankball needs to post a big thanks, But I will instead, I'm sure I'm not the only person who is thinking this but Thank you all, L3X, TyrDrop and Carpathia. phenominal job Thank you all so much for spending your time and energy that we may enjoy your efforts.

By the rings!!! Thanks a L3X, TyrDrop and Carpathia. You are all awesome!!

Might give this a go after I get done with my Chief!

By the rings!!! Thanks a L3X, TyrDrop and Carpathia. You are all awesome!!

Might give this a go after I get done with my Chief!

I totally agree with you! A big thanks to all who made this possible for the rest of us. It was a long time comin but was well worth the wait :D

I'll probably work on it as a template for wood building, so would I be OK to edit the file for that?

You'll have to talk to TyrDropProps about editing the model, but as long as it's for personal use (obviously you're not going to edit it and turn around an claim it as your model), I wouldn't think there'd be a problem. In fact, if I ever get around to building this, I may do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back