CEREAL'S - Mk VI Comprehensive WIP **(With Videos)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sigh)... I'm sad :(

and what are you sad about my friend. You have a marvelous build that myself and many many others are enjoying. Your, like so many others on this site, are an inspiration to myself and im sure others. You are a great guys i think. You should be sad :-D

p.s. I cant wait to see the paint job..... after it drys of course lol

Jeez louise.... good work! Among the high pedestal of builders with this one. The visor says alot about the spartan! Epic

Wow! excellent craftsmanship! I would say the only thing wrong with it is that it causes feelings of inferiority to noobs such as myself :D But, it also inspires us to push to do as good and clean a job as this! great work! keep it up!

Your helmet sir is Flawless... when i saw your impressive detail work twards the beggining if the thread, i havent taken my eyes of your process. Keep it up my man!

Thank you! Glad you're enjoying the build!

holy bawls that thing is immaculate!! omg

Thanks man, it's been a long road with this helmet, but it's coming to a close!

and what are you sad about my friend. You have a marvelous build that myself and many many others are enjoying. Your, like so many others on this site, are an inspiration to myself and im sure others. You are a great guys i think. You should be sad :-D

p.s. I cant wait to see the paint job..... after it drys of course lol

lol,
Paint is coming! Just about done the paint job. Should have it posted tonight.
As far as being "sad"... I'm not. Just said that I was sad for the poor quality joke that I had made! :)

Jeez louise.... good work! Among the high pedestal of builders with this one. The visor says alot about the spartan! Epic

Thank you for your praise! I agree, the visor is a very important piece of the whole, it does say a lot!
Thanks for following!

Wow, Cereal!
I am totally in love with that visor. It's friggin' awesome.

Thanks Lil!
It took a while to get it just right... but in the end it was worth it! :)

Wow! excellent craftsmanship! I would say the only thing wrong with it is that it causes feelings of inferiority to noobs such as myself :D But, it also inspires us to push to do as good and clean a job as this! great work! keep it up!

All I can say is take you time! Plan everything out!
Afterall... this is my first pep build ever!

This is a awesome build man

Thanks man,
happy to have you along for the ride!

Well, thanks everyone!
I will have an update posted later tonight to show how things are now!

Till then...
Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay yay!! You did it you did it! I knew you could do it! And I believe you're the first to do it! And it looks fantastic!!

HELMET COMPLETE!!!

Update with video coming in 10 minutes!!

lmao - fantastic response Defineluck lol :)

Yeah, I really liked his post. lmao!!

Yay yay!! You did it you did it! I knew you could do it! And I believe you're the first to do it! And it looks fantastic!!

Thank you ShadoKat!!
I love how it looks, one better is that I can now sleep at night knowing that I didn't hold back. If it were not for your comment, it more than likely never would have happened! :)
Once again, Thank you!!!

Okie, Just waiting for the video to upload to youtube, then update time!

UPDATE, HELMET COMPLETE!!!

I have so much to say...
However, rather than blab away, I figured that I would rather just let everyone see for themselves!

Below is a video that shows the completed helmet!
ENJOY!!!

Making Master Chief: Episode 03 - Mk VI Helmet Complete http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWT_I6WBqs&feature=relmfu

And of course...
Here are the pictures:

DSC_0343-1.jpg

DSC_0345-1.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0350-1.jpg

DSC_0352-1.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

It's been a long few days...
But words cannot express how happy I am to have finished my first ever pep piece! I couldn't be happier with it!

Once again, I would like to thank everyone here on the 405th, you are all an inspiration, an incredible driving force that has propelled me to where I am now!
Thank you all.

I hope you all enjoy!
Any questions/comments/critiques... as usual always welcome!

Dave.

Thank you ShadoKat!!
I love how it looks, one better is that I can now sleep at night knowing that I didn't hold back. If it were not for your comment, it more than likely never would have happened! :)
Once again, Thank you!!!

Aaaaaaaaaawwww!!! *blush Helmet looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! That paint job is just GORGEOUS!!! Checking out the vid now, VERY interested in your methods!!

Wow it truly has been a journey watching you complete this helmet since day one. You've done an amazing job and I want you to know that your thread is the driving force behind me completing my own build. Please keep the suit going, I can't wait to see what you have in store. +1 for elite status.

Really Dave I have to go to work today, how do you expect me to do my job now with my jaw on the floor! Stunning dude absolutely stunning :)

Now that is a work of art.:D Awesome work my friend, love the paint.

I had to go back to the top of the page twice just to see how it didn't get listed into the Elite section yet.;)

Thanks everyone!
Very happy that you like the way the helmet looks!
You all played a big part in motivating me to get this thibg done!

Dave.

The finished product turned out just awe-inspiring. I like how the edges are not simulated as exposed metal, but as just wearing through the top layer of paint to another layer below. The battle damage looks great as well. Once again, well done.

-Matt

I agree it is odd that it's not been moved now as it is more than worthy. It could be that the moderators are asleep still or at their RL jobs.

Top work, good sir!

You got my vote for Elite. Too bad I'm a lowly noob here and my vote wouldn't count for anything. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back