My First GOW Carmine build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skull81

Ok guys I finally got pics of the whole suit on, I hope you guys like it!!!

HI guys this is my first build, i have been a fan since the first game came out... So I decided to finally build a suit..

I'd like to thanks "Propzcustom" for the inspiration and reference of details and also "Iron Monger" hooked me up with his boot templates...

I am completely building from scratch and have no idea what I doing but just going with it, I am just using all the pictures I found as reference...

chest piece

building and making templates as i go

chest piece still need another layer and details... just waiting on my dremel to come back

since im waiting on the dremel i started on the back...

I didnt know how to start the back build so i decided to use a base idea

shaped for my frame

heres my template i made

I made the the pack a little to big but oh well hahah

Thanks guys I appreciate it... Building this has been pretty challenging... Referencing back and forth, but actually really fun, I should have the chest and back together today...

got the front and rear together today..

still need to finish the shoulders, add more detail and leds...

nice build - i'd like to ask(noob question) , im curious what do you use to polish? the the edges, i made an alphonse armor but i can't quite get the edges polished the Glue always sticks out ^_^

nice build - i'd like to ask(noob question) , im curious what do you use to polish? the the edges, i made an alphonse armor but i can't quite get the edges polished the Glue always sticks out ^_^

thanks... (im still a noob myself )honestly i havent touched up the edges yet, but i plan on using a dremel with a small sanding head to smooth and round the edges out..

started on the helmet today, building this one from scratch :confused

needed a base

front forehead template

now just building it up

been a while since last update but i finally got around to more updates...

here are the boots, still needs alot of details

thanks for the compliment Archie.

I;m about ready to paint but i just need to finish my eyes, I have no idea how I should approach this to get the effect i want and still be able to see.. Still doing my research, but will come to a conclusion this week.

Someone on the gow pep file thread just directed me here. are you doing all your templates from scratch? i too am attempting a carmine build, but i have been altering pep files to make the foam templates. let me tell you its a pain in the friggin balls. haha. I can't wait to see this all painted up. Hope mine comes out as awesome as yours is. I pm'd IronMonger but just incase he doesnt get back to me, Could you share those boot templates, if you still have them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back