My First GOW Carmine build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you used that boot template? Well done so far, I have hope for when I start foaming my belts, arm pads and boots now.

yup! i used the templates that I got from "Iron Monger" which i believe he got from "Propzcustom" I seen your thread and cant wait to see it finished

Build is coming along awesome! What are you using to keep the forearm armor on you? Did you build it on top of a glove or just make straps out of the foam?

Build is coming along awesome! What are you using to keep the forearm armor on you? Did you build it on top of a glove or just make straps out of the foam?

yup i used foamies and elastic bands for the straps, and reinforce the joints with another layer of foamies so they dont rip off

really nice! that's a fantastic work you did. the suits is really looking like the original in game. Do you make it for yourself or for sale?

wowwwwwwwwwwww awesome awesome my favorite part of the hole armor is the helmet because doing a helmet on foam takes BA#$%^& and that back and boots beast details bro you are doing a hell of a job but that helmet my goodnes haha i love it man i love it keep it up because i want to see pics and lots and lots of pics lol

really nice! that's a fantastic work you did. the suits is really looking like the original in game. Do you make it for yourself or for sale?

Thanks for the comment buddy, I made this for myself because store costumes dont fit me and i always like to pick a character with a muscular build.

wowwwwwwwwwwww awesome awesome my favorite part of the hole armor is the helmet because doing a helmet on foam takes BA#$%^& and that back and boots beast details bro you are doing a hell of a job but that helmet my goodnes haha i love it man i love it keep it up because i want to see pics and lots and lots of pics lol

hahaha thanks!!! the helmet took was a pain, lots of trial and error but i enjoyed it i learned alot with the helmet alone!! finished pics are up!!! hope you guys enjoy

Nice looking foam work with great looking details. Love the paint and lighting.

appreciate it bro, i cant wait until my next build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back