Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please make the fotus helmet? I tried modeling it myself but it turned into poop just like the sculpture i did -.-
20121115_012521.jpg

Okay I tried this thing call 123dcatch. It's this program where you take a bunch of pictures of an object and it makes a 3d model out of the pictures. So I went into theater mode and took 37 pictures of the fotus helmet. The program did it's thing and now I have a 3d model. However it is a bit messy. I was just wondering if this model could help add another helmet to this growing collection of helmets xD. So here are some pictures of the model.

DSCN0279.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0281.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg

Okay I tried this thing call 123dcatch. It's this program where you take a bunch of pictures of an object and it makes a 3d model out of the pictures. So I went into theater mode and took 37 pictures of the fotus helmet. The program did it's thing and now I have a 3d model. However it is a bit messy. I was just wondering if this model could help add another helmet to this growing collection of helmets xD. So here are some pictures of the model.

That looks like it could be a pretty good base model, neato. You might want to post up the model and see if anyone wants to clean it up, it could save a lot of work.

Cool looking program, I've checked it out before but I don't think I've seen anything that came out of it.

And thanks to everyone who's modeling helmets! Awesome work guys.

All the work ive seen so far this is art at its best.
well done.

i was wondering if you could send me a copy of the LD soldier helmet.
thinking i might try a crack at it.
much appreciated.
-Max

Send me a PM with your email and Ill send it off to you.

In case some of you haven't checked my old post from the 3D Model Requests thread, I just wanted to inform you that I'm currently working on a Wetworks helmet. Figured I'd say before someone went and gave it a shot. I should be done soon =]

(I have no idea how someone is going to make a visor for this thing... lol)

halo4_wetworks_pep_by_statyk94-d5m2s9o.jpg

In case some of you haven't checked my old post from the 3D Model Requests thread, I just wanted to inform you that I'm currently working on a Wetworks helmet. Figured I'd say before someone went and gave it a shot. I should be done soon =]

Yea I keep asking that about some of the other helmets as well. Would love to see their ideas esp for Locus

Just a heads up, I've finished modeling the Halo 4 Wetworks helmet, so now all I have to do is unfold it. I should be done tonight if I don't get distracted... Does anyone know an average head width I can go off of while unfolding? I'd really appreciate the advice!

Render:
halo_4_wetworks_helmet___pepakura_by_statyk94-d5o10yf.png

(NOTE: I'm also posting this in the 3D model request thread as well because that is where I originally took up the offer. I posting here as well for proper placement. Sorry about this!)

Finished and unfolded Halo 4 Wetworks Helmet, made all by yours truly! =] I'm not sure if I'm allowed or how to add this to the 405th database, so if someone can do it for me, please do! I also wanted to add the little 405th logo for "certification" but I don't know how to get it. =\ Anyways, here ya go Spartans! Hope this helps!

wetworks__pdo_by_statyk94-d5o4lio.png

DOWNLOAD .PDO HERE

Yeah guys, my Recon helmet...err...died, i've been modelling Tokusatsu helmets/armor for too long now, i was so stumped on that damn Recon helmet, that goodness there was another made in my absence >..<

i could see some one making the whole helm, then cutting out the siliver bar down the middle from ur ref pics, vacuforming it, tiniting it, then installing it and then the two black pieces on the side in front could be really really dark pieces of a visor and if the tint came out perfectly where one could see out but not in you would have an oreo cookie of black silver and black. would be impossible to see where you are going no matter what but i would love to see this done maybe ill try it after my recon helm idk so many helms so little time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back