Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick update: roughly estimating here, I'm about 35-45% through the HD Pathfinder unfold. Could be done as early as tomorrow night-ish (EST), but should be done before Monday if all goes well.

The Stalker helmet would be great.
stalker_helmet_gold_001.png

2821997-web_preview.png

MP_Armor_Stalker_SecondaryColor.jpg

Just a quick update: roughly estimating here, I'm about 35-45% through the HD Pathfinder unfold. Could be done as early as tomorrow night-ish (EST), but should be done before Monday if all goes well.

That would be fantastic! Can't wait!

I'm going to attempt an unfold of the Scanner helmet tonight.

You sir, are my hero, my build is currently resting on that helmet, plus there may be a few tech tricks i can contribute once i have it peped and built (A/C for your helmet anyone?)

Can I request the Air Assualt next Please... I have some good shots on my file share I just dont know how to get them from there to here

not to be a bugger but i would like to see if possible at all about the h4 scout helmet please and thank you. waiting for the recon to be done by ironium, looks sick.

Oceanic helmet

Not be be a pain but when considering your next model, may i suggest the Oceanic helmet? I have plenty of referance photos. Cheers.

Ok Guys, Ive already sent a copy to H1rg0n but anyone else who wants it just let me know. Soldier Helmet, ready for folding.

Soldier-Helmet-LP.gif

Excelent work DigitalCantina! I think I'd like to have a go at unfolding your soldier helmet. Could you send an OBJ to XXXXXXXXXXXX?

-Konstantin

All the work ive seen so far this is art at its best.
well done.

i was wondering if you could send me a copy of the LD soldier helmet.
thinking i might try a crack at it.
much appreciated.
-Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back