My Master Chief Mark Vi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you only use one layer of fiberglass on the inside? I honestly did not see any fiberglass at all in your build. Is it going to be strong enough?

It's there, trust me. I put 3 layers in the arms and about 6 in the cod piece.

Now for quick reference _ _ _ _ _ _is a mountain fold where the line will be folded like /\ and a valley fold _._._._._ will be folded like \/

Hope that helps. Before you fold use an xacto knife and score the lines without cutting all the way through the paper.

Im about to split the front and the back torso but after looking around at various projects Im still confused as to how to attach the two when they are on me. please make suggestions ASAP. Thanks.

Thanks to my wife she suggested i get some small hinges from home depot and hinge the top and clip the bottom.

Just wanted to post some new pictures. Almost there, at least for the time being.

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

thanks for the complement. Just got back from Chipotle. They were having a 2 bucks for a beritto if you wore a costume so i wore the helmet and all i have to say is i felt like the paparrazi was there with all the flashes going off lol.

Alittle more done now. Our Trick-or-Treat is tomorrow due to weather so Im doing some last minute preps and tweeks for the evening and for the Halo 4 launch.

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

Let there be light!
IMAG0030.jpg

Also Im currently working on lighting the upper arms and the chest and back.

pictures to come.

Here are the upper arms. The chest will have to wait till I can split it tomorrow.

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

I used Adam Grumbo's method of the dollar store reading lights. Great idea and the effect is wow!

Thanks again for kind words Jason. And everyone else who has posted in my thread. I couldnt have done this without the 405th to reference from.

Ok anotherupdate in one night!

Here it is frontal of all lit armor. The back is not done yet.

Agan the arms and chest are done with Adam Grumbo's dollar store method.

IMAG0033.jpg

I finally put the chest the upper arms, one fore-arm, gloves and helmet on. Im sure it will looks toatlly different with everything on but here they are for now. Mine is more like what Adam has then anything, in the way his is simple to put on over all.

Thanks Longshot.

IMAG0048-1.jpg

IMAG0047-1.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back