Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

I just want to know if nerds can actually get girls.
Because to be honest when I look at those nerdy kids in school, I just want to like make them talk to girls.
One thing is like not talking to girls because you were little and stuff, but now you are in high school and you cant hit on girl?

Im kinda nerdy and I do my nerdy stuff, and I still got "game" and stuff

Just wondering if my fellow nerds still got game, and if you dont we G-Nerds can help you lol

I'd like to think that I still got game... I still fall into the category of nerds with-out girls because something always seems to be taking up my time... (I blame it on my love-affair with the 405th)

I am Quite the nerd, and I have been going out with the same girl for about four years. She enjoys helping with the armour (doesn't hurt that half is going to be hers anyways), and I equally enjoy helping her with her chores. (FYI, she has four horses. yeah, those kinda chores ;) )

I'm a nerd and I'm always with girls~

...Of course, it helps that I AM a girl, and the people I hang out with like to do the same stuff as me...

But guys flock towards me because I'm a gamer chick. I also talk to anyone who's playing a Nintendo DS or something in coffee shops. :p

I'm a nerd and I'm always with girls~
...Of course, it helps that I AM a girl, and the people I hang out with like to do the same stuff as me...
Believe it or not I LOLed pretty loudly at this,caught me completely by surprise. :)I'm sure being friendly and extremely clever doesn't hurt either.

Believe it or not I LOLed pretty loudly at this,caught me completely by surprise. :)I'm sure being friendly and extremely clever doesn't hurt either.

HAHAHAHA! I actually started LOLing right when I saw Kupokitty/queen's name in the "last post by" section! I knew it would be a good post. :p

i am a nerd and i got game + sexy deep voice lol, plus work at gamestop, but i dont get the nerd card that much till the see im wearing a marvel t-shirt and goes down the nerdy road from there lol

Yea same here. I always talk to girls but Im pretty geeky. I almost never get crap for it at school. Even if Im wearing a Spider-Man shirt. Its probably because all the popular kids wear "geeky" things at times even though they have no clue what they are. Makes me just want to yell out "I wore this before it was popular!"

1260508315073.jpg

That's my motto.

When I first met my girlfriend, I told her straight up front "I live at home, but only with my mother, I'm very much a nerd right down to collecting toys. If you don't think you can handle that I understand." She laughed at first, then found out I was serious.
But she learnt to accept it and grew on it and loves the fact I'm a nerd. Then one day I came home from work and my mom told me she had a big surprise for me. So when I found out I called up my girlfriend and I said "Heeeey....uhhhh would you do a guy with nerdy bed sheets?" she asked "I dunno, wha kind?" ".....Transformers?" "OMIGOD!......I want you now!" true story.

I think the nerd community needs to stick together lol you never know, there could be a really cute nerd of the oppisite sex waiting to jump in your transformer bed sheets! Or Halo bed sheets........what ever you got!

There isn't anything that makes nerds and relationships exclusive. That is most likely associated because a lot of nerds are socially awkward and lack either confidence or social tact, and it doesn't help that geeky things are typically male dominated, making it so many guys don't have experience in standard relationships (break ups, being casual friends with a girl, etc.).

Like any hobby, just make sure you enjoy it in moderation and keep a varied lifestyle.

My girlfriend is super cool about my geekyness. She's not really into it, but she tries anyway. I can't really ask for more then that. :)

I'm a gun-toting nerd. If I go out to a movie premier or game premier, I go armed. I almost left for a prescreening of transformers back in 07, naked (w/o a carry). She yelled at me for forgetting my gun. When i went to go get it I opened my cabinet to a new pistol i hadn't seen before. It was a 357 magnum with a 7in barrel, nickel plated. It had enscribed "Live long, and prosper" on the barrel.
I asked her to marry me on the spot.

Ladies love the armor. LOL.

in the words of the Immortal Sargent Johnson:

"oh I know what the ladies like."

with that being said, me and my girlfriend both met at an Anime Convention, and we've been dealing with each others nerd-rages (such as: who shot first, Han or Greedo, Star wars or Star trek, or which generation of Pokemon is the best) for the last 4 years. sometimes she likes to take spicy Spanish babies to make spicy Scottish babies with me. all night.

I wouldn't worry about nerds in high school. If they are really that interested in getting with a chick they will more than likely get around to all that stuff in college, and especially after college lol

Or, they'll join the military and marry some girl in another country that speaks no english, actually signing a contract that states that she only needs to sleep with him for 8 or so years to get a citizenship. (Hurray for contract marriages)

Or, they'll end up using one of those mail order bride services. Yeah they do exsist And yeah, I was surprised when I found one of my friend's uncle used one and they've been together for 12 years o_O And that guy is the epitome of a socially awkward nerd.

I consider myself lucky to have found my gamer girlfriend. She's my best friend and love of my life ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back