Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was somebody near where I live that is as awesome as you 405th girls. For serious. Maybe when megacon comes around to orlando again.......... Meh. If I can't find someone there then i'll have to wait for college.

I recently tried to get with someone but that didn't go well. At all. I don't think I was assertive enough. But I think it didn't work out for a reason larger than I can see as of now.

But yeah I am pretty well rounded. I am a Boy Scout (Everyone thinks that we are nerds. Thats not true at all. At least not in my troop.) Yes, before you ask, I am an Eagle Scout. Anyway, I'm the biggest Halo fan in my school. I build the armor and I pull all nighters to go to the midnight launch and play Halo: Reach until 3am when my friends just wimp out and go to sleep. I am a NRA Sharpshooter in Rifle and soon to be Shotgun (which means that I am awesome with firearms!). I play the Trombone decently in my high school's marching band. I am a civil war re-enactor. I am looking into buying armor to be in the 501st. I am really, really, hyper and I crack jokes all the time and I am super funny. I love video games more than anything in the world. I am in the TV Production magnet at my school, and ive been recognized for my creative talent with video editing and effects. There is more to add but I can't really put it all in here.

Finally, I don't care about what others think of me....becasue I'm awesome.

all I need to do is pull my glasses down a bit on my nose en wink. they always do that "HES SO HAWT" whisper-close-to-each-other thing when they pass. one of my friends even has a crush on me (between you and me, she aint a looker if you know what I mean) all I ned is to finish the armor and hey :)

I think deep down inside all girls want their own knight in shining armor. Like last night, i watched the Amazing Race, where they went to england and got to see medieval reenactments. Every time I saw one of those Knights I squeeled like a little girl. Of course, halo, starwars and other armor is just as sexy.

A word of advice for you boys, just take a deep breath and go talk to a girl. Taking initiative is just as attractive as a suit of armor. I can't tell you how many missed opportunities I've had because a boy I saw eyeing me never came up and said hello.

Jico, chicks love men in armor :cool
I'm a Halo nerd but my friends are cool with that, I've also got alot of girl friends too :p
They dig the cool gamer types like me :cool
I get hundreds of hugs a day :p
I have an apprentice in this type of thing :3

Gamer nerd, math geek, straight A student... That I am

AND I GOT ALL THE LADIES LOVIN ME!!
Nah I'm kiddin, but seriously, like... 6 girls out of the 10 girls in all my classes like me!

Nerds can get girls! (even the hottest in the class! Yeah, you heard me!)

Gamer nerd, math geek, straight A student... That I am

AND I GOT ALL THE LADIES LOVIN ME!!
Nah I'm kiddin, but seriously, like... 6 girls out of the 10 girls in all my classes like me!

Nerds can get girls! (even the hottest in the class! Yeah, you heard me!)
McLovin is that you!!??

I used to be with the most gorgeous girl the whole world. We loved, we laughed, we cried.
Just saying we can get with any girl we want, geek or not. ;)

IMG_2562.jpg

MEHH, I've had good relationships, but I'm young. What do I know?
People at my highschool compliment me on my armour all the time, people I never talk to. I thought I'd be shunned.
oh well, I hate almost everyone in my school. They're ALL the same people... douchebags lol

The only problem with my school is, im an 80's person (yes, 14 yr olds can be 80's style) and most of the people I see are kind of slefish in their own way. chewin gum in class and texting during math. plus there isnt that "girl" that has shot that flaming needle through my chest plate yet. I would have the guts to talk if she existed. its also kinda hard to have 2 friends that hvae a crush on you but not like either of them. (akwardness every day)

The only problem with my school is, im an 80's person (yes, 14 yr olds can be 80's style) and most of the people I see are kind of slefish in their own way. chewin gum in class and texting during math. plus there isnt that "girl" that has shot that flaming needle through my chest plate yet. I would have the guts to talk if she existed. its also kinda hard to have 2 friends that hvae a crush on you but not like either of them. (akwardness every day)
So? I'm 13 and I am more of a 60-70's guy myself! I do agree on the fact that everyone is selfish in their own way...
I met one girl (after moving to ohio) which made me think to myself, quoting snake from metal gear awesome, "JEEZUS CRYSTE YUR SO F***IN HAWT!!!" and that is that... and she is just like me with the whole advanced math, top of the class blah blah blah!!

lol

Hokay, since I've seen a couple posts of guys wondering why chicks dig being in armor vs WonderWoman spandex....

Scenario 1: Chica is wandering around in her Wonder Woman cosplay. Dude walks up to her and says "Nice chest." Chica leaves because dude is probably some loser who wants to do X-rated things behind a dumpster or something.

Scenario 2: Chica is wandering around in her amazinglyawesome generic sci-fi-probably-futuristic suit of armor. Dude walks over to her and says "Nice chest piece." Chica says "Ya think?" and an intensely nerdy conversation of all things nerdy ensues because their brains aren't being attacked by hormones and they're capable of intelligent chatter. They also get to know each other a bit better because the conversation they're having isn't all "omgboobies."

It's really irritating when all you hear is "b00biez!!1!" when you're trying to talk to someone. >.>

hello*boobies* kupokitty/Queen *boobies* i *boobies respect *boobies you *boobies* as *boobies* a *boobies* human *boobies* being *boobies *and *boobies* a *boobies* fellow *boobies* costumer *boobies*

wow that was actually hard to type XD

^ohmygaud that was so funny!

I actually had a conversation like that happen in front of me in school.....creepy...guy was a perv too though

Ok so I'm not just a nerd but I'm also a gear head. Henc the other LLLOOONNNGGG term project of restoring a 78 Pontiac Firebird. Also I have a weird living arrangement, my roomie is my ex and the mother of my kid. We have been seperated for 9 yrs now and I find it some times causes problems when dating. Some people just can't wrap their heads around it. And I have no trouble in the past talking to people, hell I was a bouncer at a club for 5 yrs meet tons of people. And yet I'm still single. I don't know what it is, I had the same trouble in high school, I was always attracted to women that I felt were out of my league and never said anything. I've tried to understand women and I just don't get them, they say they want a nice guy and when a nice guy asks them out they say "I just want to be friends" and they date the first jerk that comes along that treats them like crap. And to make matters worse my roomie is a photographer so there are women coming and going from the house on a regular basis, I can't count how many times I came home to find some woman naked in my living room getting pictures done. Now I get super shy around women and i barely say a thing.

So? I'm 13 and I am more of a 60-70's guy myself! I do agree on the fact that everyone is selfish in their own way...
I met one girl (after moving to ohio) which made me think to myself, quoting snake from metal gear awesome, "JEEZUS CRYSTE YUR SO F***IN HAWT!!!" and that is that... and she is just like me with the whole advanced math, top of the class blah blah blah!!

lol

Hey, I'm as old as you!
And I have to choose between two girls, so that's REALLY akward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back