gears of war 3 female armour?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i know what you mean and i guess there just really bad A$$ or its just the new look that the makers chose ether way they look cool

If anyone has info or progress on pep files or anything els related by all means please add to this thread

ok so i ended up starting to make just a plain chest from gears of war 2 because the girls armour looks the same as the guys armour and all of the different games look the same (rufly) so i started peping it i had the whole front done and then my sister said that it dosent look like the girls in gow3 and she said she wanted theirs so i have tryed to find a pep file of the female gears chest because there are differences from the male chest so now im back where i started... ... with nothing :(

gearsofwar3201006140137.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sorry i dident add this to the other message

ok so i will be really gratful if somebody could make a gears of war 3 femail chest pep file if you make one or find one could you please post it so that we could use it :D please :D

ps it wouldnt hurt to add the other armour parts :D

my only disappointed with cog armor is the big chest discs, it looks strange on guys, it looks like it's trying to be suggestive on the girls.. which is just stupid.

Looking at the picture of everyone, I'm noticing minute differences between all of their armor, not just between the guys and girls. The closest two seem to be Marcus and the blonde girl, but her disks are smaller. Simply put, I am going to have to agree with what most people on here are saying and suggest you scratch build it from foam or something similar.

HI again ya another thing to take into conssideration is that some COG's wear soulder pads other's like Marcus Dom and Anya and some of the new guys any waydont base it of these guys unless your sister really wants to be Anya or Whats Her Face (she's new and has a crazy name its hard to remember dont judge me....) try a regular old COG with a helmet and every thing, that i think they do have files of I'll look and see what i can find.

I personally think you should go with the foam method. its gonna be much easier than getting someone to model it. because im definetly not going to for two reasons
1. that might take a while and its gonna be to hard for Sketchuo
2. i only have pep viewer.

ya my sister dosnt care to be one specific gear but her own i guess and i was just going to try and find a female chest
I think im going to just pep one instead of foam because i havent used the foam before

oh sorry any way its on this froum just search for sum of spartan 501's work you will find it

I personally think you should go with the foam method. its gonna be much easier than getting someone to model it. because im definetly not going to for two reasons
1. that might take a while and its gonna be to hard for Sketchuo
2. i only have pep viewer.

I can bypass the second problem. In fact, a lot of the time on here, people just upload their OBJ's and other people unfold it.

can someone please add a good gears of war armour pep file because my sister is growing impatient and she just wants a gears costume for the release because they all truly look the same the outfits dont change much so if anyone has a good outfit that i can pep for her it will be apreciated
ps please dont give a link to somewhere else because it tends not to work thanks

quick question does anyone know the new girls names through pick theres two main girls Anya and ??? then through other pics and consept art from gears there seams to be 2 other mistery girls ( a black hair with dreadlocks, a readhead with a short bob, Anya and the brunette.

Its been bothering me that i dont know their names lol if you know please include me on this info ;)

the other female gear is bernadete 'bernie' mataki, shes a south islander like tai kalisto.

Actually, the other female of which pictures are in this thread is called Sam Byrne, who is a totally new character. Bernie is old and has grey hair. However, they do have the same armor, I believe.

If you look closely at the other female gear (sam, the black haired one) she has mostly the same armor as Anya (which the file are out), but sam has shoulder pads which i dont think anyone has modeled those so you would have to do some own modeling for that

Heya! I'm attempting to make Anya armor atm for the midnight launch of Gears (I work at a Game shop and will be handing out flyers dressed as Anya hopefully!)
A lot of you mention scratch building from foam which sounds like a good idea. Just wondering what you guys mean by this and what kind of foam should I be making it with? I'm totally new to all of this I'm afraid! >.<!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back