*The Official* Halo Female Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

So to help those of you much thinner people that have a hard time making the bulky armor fit your scrawny butts (j/k) LOL, and for the chics that want to build some cute "girlie" armor for themselves, I am posting this thread! :D

These are the MODIFIED FEMALE ARMOR PIECES and were only changed from the original model to be more slim and narrow to fit a little better and not leave a HUGE gap between your body and the armor piece.

NOT ALL pieces have a modification to them. Meaning, NOT ALL armor pieces have a modified counter part. Only some files have had this modification done to them.

Since some of these pieces have been modified from the original version, I do NOT know who was the creator for some of them. THOSE are the ones that deserve the credit for making the file in the first place. You will also notice that there are some unique armor pieces and that is for girls that wish to take a different approach at a Halo styled costume. :)

If you are a modeler and you see a file that has been modified from your original model, PLEASE LET ME KNOW so I can give you credit!!! :)

Various Chestplates:
Modeled by: Balmung of the Azure Sky (old member)
sbsntf.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/ADtk98Ef/Chest_F.html

Modeled by: Unknown (If you see this model and it's yours, PLEASE tell me so I can give you credit!!!!) :)
This is a HIGH DEF model as well. It has all the added detail in the back.
fojhap.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/LYiCsAJA/Female_Chest_NewDesign.html

Forearm Pieces:
Original file by: Crackhead09?? (I THINK he was the modeler of the original file)
Modified by: Unknown (I THINK it was JUICE, but he goes by a new name on this site now)
15wyp88.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/IcDAw_IR/left_female_forearm_mod_nugget.html
*Since this is ONLY the LEFT side, you will need to INVERT the pattern in pepakura by clicking on "2D Menu" at the top and then click on "Invert Pattern" in order to make it so that the pattern is for the RIGHT side. You WILL need to rearrange the pieces before printing.*

Thigh Pieces:
Original file by: Crackhead09 (I THINK!!! D:)
Modified by: Unknown
This thigh piece would be good for those of you that have really thin thighs. If your thighs are a little more muscular or have more "meat" on them, use the normal MKVI thigh. I can tell you that this thinner one did NOT fit me. XD
15wgyo9.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/9ccFMiK_/MKVI_Female_Thigh_L_unfold.html
*Since this is ONLY the LEFT side, you will need to INVERT the pattern in pepakura by clicking on "2D Menu" at the top and then click on "Invert Pattern" in order to make it so that the pattern is for the RIGHT side. You WILL need to rearrange the pieces before printing.*

Shin Pieces:
Original file by: Crackhead09 ( I THINK! XD)
Modified by: Unknown
jzjfwy.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/qdfSB5xn/MKVI_Female_LeftShin_unfolded_.html

Belt Pieces:
Original model by: Unknown
Modified by: HaloGoddess
*The ONLY modification done to this was an extenstion on the back to look "cuter" for the girls. hehe*
x2m44x.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/DwQyRIYG/MKVI_F_Belt_Extended.html

If I come across any more modified/custom female armor pieces, they will go here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some Reach 3D files "for her" in the 3D forum. Great work.

Yes, there ARE Femal Reach files, but the difference between those and the ones in this thread is that the Reach female files actually exist in Reach since the female now has her own armor style. The MK VI does not which is why this is now here. :p

Thanks so much. I have not been to happy with the other pep files meant for female. I have been saving the chest plate for last. I was hoping I could find something a bit more feminine. The only hard part I am having (since im a noob) Is figuring out how much to scale everything in my Pepakura Designer. Thanks for the files. Ill let you know how they work out!

granted most women on the forum AREN'T, but just so you know....female spartans in Reach (such as Kat) are actually flat-chested. reason being, spartans were never meant to breed so ONI took out everything unnecessary. Little mindbender here: IF spartans bred, their offspring would have the same capabilities, and also would require 60% LESS time to full mature, therefore creating hundreds, if not thousands more spartans. this would reduce the number of children "abducted" by Halsey, a big load off her conscience, and also would be much faster than training them as originally.

Anyways, (sorry for the history lesson, erm rather future lesson, i kind of got off on the third foot there) I hate to say it, but look at the first chest model. HELLO???? were not doing a "sexiest spartan tourney". best idea would be to enlarge the straps at the bottom (or maybe make them adjustable that way you keep the look of the spartan. not to mention it'd be notoriously hard to get the curves in with p-a-p-e-r

not to mention it'd be notoriously hard to get the curves in with p-a-p-e-r

I don't believe notorious is the word you're looking for, and hard to get curves in with paper? Have you taken a look at the MKVI Shins by Crackhead09? Nearly the entire back portion is curved and it comes out looking quite well, only a small amount of bondo work would be necessary to fully round it. And it's not all that difficult to do spheres, and the chest piece's, uh, bust, is close to being two halved spheres connected to the rest of the armor.

HaloGoddess, thanks for those slim-shins. I made one up and it was just a hair small for what I needed, but it gave me a good perspective on how I needed to scale my regular MKVIs

Allow me to say something please. Feminizing the suits is not a bad idea when it comes to fitting but there are some more ... filled out gals out there. From the hard-core gamers and gamer history based people, this is a terrible idea because SPARTANS are one, not identified by gender. From my stand-point, the customs allow more uniqueness to the ranks of the 405th. I have seen some customs where people take parts from one suit and other parts from another and they turn out neat. The customs you have here may allow more women who want to do their own to do their own and not worry about sizes so to say. I congrate you and good luck to our future female builders.

i think they'd keep the gender a little more secret for other reasons, imagine all the male spartans dieing cuz the dround in their own drewel, inside those helmets from the nice peice of spartan tail in front of them............ LMAO!!!

Jun: "Carter??"
Carter: :O "........."
Jun: "CARTER!!!!"
Carter: "WHAT!!! what???....." :$ - :) - :| "I wasn't looking i swear!"

i'm sorry ladies i couldn't resist

To goddess the only thing there that wasn't my original is the forearm. That modelers name is Nugget.

love the female armor. after i finish my armor i'm gonna start working on a version for my little sister who is leaving for the army in october. prayers with her.

Thanks for sharing these Goddess. I'm still debating whether I want to do the more feminine style or just go original. I'll probably build one of each and try them on to see how I like it. Regardless, these help a lot because I would hate to look like I have oversized shoulder pads since I'm not that tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back