Halo MK VI custom (FINISHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my Church had a costume party and my costume won "best in show"

ricksuit.jpg

OK well so I got the back of my torso upgraded so I had to post a picture.

DSC00830_zpsd649e827.jpg

I couldn't believe how good it looked.

hello 405th i recently got a few pictures taken of my suit.

rickphotoshop_zpsf12a87fc.jpg

DSC008461_zpsc4306e07.jpg

and i spent a little time photoshoping my armor into a picture.
Halo_Reach_Beta_Wallpaper_by_COL0NEcopy_zps16384656.jpg

in other news i have mounted a micro cam inside my helmet so that i can take first person videos you can check out my test video on youtube.

Watch on youtube -

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fantastic job!
Two questions (I'm not an expert): What did you use to connect the two parts of the boots? How did you attached the black strips to the shins and things?

Thanks!

This is a fantastic job!
Two questions (I'm not an expert): What did you use to connect the two parts of the boots? How did you attached the black strips to the shins and things?

Thanks!

1 for the connection of the boots if you are referring to the ribs i had a replacement to an old f-350 air filter. if you are asking what i used in general i used a piece foam underneath the parts themselves to hold it together.

2 Black strips? not sure what you mean? do you mean Straps? or do you mean the under suit?

Thanks! I meant "straps"....the question was whether you just glued them on the armor or buried under a coat of resin or bondo...

Thanks! I meant "straps"....the question was whether you just glued them on the armor or buried under a coat of resin or bondo...

ok for the straps (as this is/was my first build) i made a very fast harness and just hot glued each piece to the armor. (don't forget your clips)

Is there any place you guys know of where I can buy a suit? Thanks!

no one here sells suits, this site is a costume and prop creation site not a web store. but there are a few places you can find to buy pieces (they will not be finished) try checking out Replica Prop B/S/T Page on Facebook there are a couple people (look for - Israel Calces Magante - he might be able to help) who commission stage 1 foam suits. but be ready to put out more then 400 dollars.

Looks great man! very well done. I like the blue orange color combo.

Hey Eldwain, not to rain on your parade or anything (I agree, his suit is very well done) , but you just bumped a thread that is close to two years old. It is frowned upon to post to a thead that is over 2-3 months old, unless there is some significant update or contribution to the post.

So just a heads up! Keep an eye on the date of the last post before replying to a thread. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back