New Recruit and Sons

Status
Not open for further replies.

siten0308

Hello,

Making Halo ODST armor, EVA foam with the help of Andrew DFT, he has a channel that takes you step by step on how to make EVA armor, someday though want to go all out on one armor in Resin and fiberglass... for now though EVA foam.

questions:

1. and this is stupid, with the help Andrew DFT (he has a youtube channel), hope this doesnt mean I am cheating my copying the same blue prints as he is?

2. How do you make an ODST EVA foam helmet? trying to find out but so far on this site it only gives me prints on Resin/Fiberglass after you glue card stock together, is there one for EVA foam?

I am hoping to have this done and also show you pics of my progress with my 2 sons armor as well, its awesome to have boys that like this too :)

thanks

Steve

hey i followed his tutorials as well, life kinda took over so i am just getting back into it. as for copying no thats why they are there, for the helmet the best bet is to get it commissioned or use pep and bondo. I had mine commissioned by armory props on etsy for about $200. the quality of the helmet is amazing. good luck in your build!

Thanks and sorry for the late late late late reply.

Great to hear I am not the only one, yes I have found someone on Etsy, and yes life does take over sometimes, but my goal is to be ready for Comikaze. so far looking good on time.

ONE Final question, Halo 4 ODST, is there official pictures of them and there armor? I want to start making them early next year :)

that is a good question. if there is i was not a fan of much of the art and armour from halo 4 trying to hard to be like todays military not to futuristic. i prefer the halo 3/halo 3 odst/ and halo reach odst generation of armour. good luck on your builds again and post some pics of the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back