08/10/07 OMG Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q) Is the armor from Halo 1 unlockable or available Halo 3?
A) We have many unrevealed armor perms, all of which are secret right now.

Q) Can we have an exact or close number on the armor variants that will be available to us?
A) Nope. It’s plenty, and there are thousands of possible combos.

:gulp:

Weesa gonna be bizzy.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
what is the "elephant" they keep on talking about?

on sandtrap (and only sandtrap) both bases will be drivable, have turrets on them, and be the spawn for players, vehicles, etc. they will also be the return points for flags. so the two bases could be on opposite sides of the map, right beside eachother, or just running around all over the place. that is the elephant

yeah, im getting pumped :mrgreen:

Redsleighdown said:
Q) Is the armor from Halo 1 unlockable or available Halo 3?
A) We have many unrevealed armor perms, all of which are secret right now.

Q) Can we have an exact or close number on the armor variants that will be available to us?
A) Nope. It’s plenty, and there are thousands of possible combos.

:gulp:

Weesa gonna be bizzy.

sweetness

the helmet armor perms i have seen so far are based off of other helmets in th ehalo universe. the 2 new MC helmets are based off the SPI armor in Ghosts of Onyx and the other resembles the ODST helms in halo2. the 2 new elite helmets are obviously from the arbiter and the flying elites in halo2.

so what im thinking is, what other helmets in the halo universe could be put in the game as an armor permutation? any ideas?

Q: Can you change the weather or time of day in multiplayer?

A: Nope.

Thats a real bummer. I was very much hoping for night games with player glow turned on.

Why would they have an option for glow in the Custom Games menu if they weren't going to have night games?

I was hoping for that toggle option also. Well, however, they still have some surprises up their sleeves, which is always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back