$1,000,00 Halo 3 Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHouston

Here's the link. http://www.thecpl.com/winter/index.php?p=news

I think our team stands a very good chance at taking home some prize money. And i've had my share of big money tournaments. I did very well in the MLG 2006 season. I earned semi pro status in FFA, our team had a lot of problems though. Only big thing I can see about this tournament is the entry fee. $275 a person for a while, then it goes up to $475 I believe.

As of now we have three people going for sure, other one not too sure about. Our team is still recruiting replacements for the new MLG season and this CPL tournament. We're also seeking a coach that knows his stuff.

Man this is a lot of stuff in one thread lol. (Oh well i'm bored and tired)

Oh forgot to mention that our team has a few partial sponsorships and we're working on a deal with Red Bull, and depending on how well we do in this CPL tournament could decide on the deal with Red Bull.

And like I said in my other thread, feel free to hit me up on XBL. GT = B345TMOD3

My older Brother in college happens to be up in the 40's in Halo 3, Doubt he would be intrested though.

-Doom

The CPL tournament you are talking about is in a FFA format, so coaches wont be allowed and teams wont much matter. But I am going to try to go as spectator.

Spase said:
The CPL tournament you are talking about is in a FFA format, so coaches wont be allowed and teams wont much matter. But I am going to try to go as spectator.

Ah, I didn't read it correctly. They're adding 4v4 in 2008. Oh well, i'll be participating anyways. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanna go to this but the entry fee is atrocious! haha. plus i dont like FFA, im more of a 4v4 guy.

also, dont judge my skill on my rank, i hate playing ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back