100% functioning Worthog (updated w/new pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hapakid88

ayyyye well my friend and i are building a worthog (currently we are in the planning and materiial obtaining stage) but will begin construction soon.

just did a lil 30 min model of wat the structure will look like (ill be building it from sctratch) in case anyone was interested i decided to post them up here

Photo328.jpg

sort of a 3/4 view

Photo327.jpg

top view

Photo326.jpg

front view

Photo325.jpg

side view

Photo324.jpg

top view

*sigh* just the begining and such but hey any comments questions suggestions all are incredibly appreciated. BTW if anyone has specs or cross sections on this that'd be great

thanx fer your time :mrgreen:

I think link is asking what are you plan on using as your donor car/truck that you will get the frame and suspension from? and is it a 4x4?

eternal-oooothanx fer clarrifying that...well actually were trying to find a front engine car to start with but we'll just scrap it for the internal components and trash the frame and such.

Monstermaker-well idealy id love that but sadly it will not

Chewdog- this is one of the main things that i absolutely wanted and so they answer is yes. it will have four individual suspension systems :D

Eternal said:
I think link is asking what are you plan on using as your donor car/truck that you will get the frame and suspension from? and is it a 4x4?

thanx.......all cars have individual suspension systems

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what he wanted to know is if the axel will be connected to 2 tires, or will be like the hog and all tires are seperate from each other

o srry link i keep misunderstanding your question. well the axel will only be connected to 2 tires sadly. as for the suspension all four wheels will have there own...uh...i dont kno wat to call it..little leg?

so they well have shocks.....i know theres noway to get them like the game but i know what you are saying......so your using a front wheel drive truck for this? why not a rear wheel one :mrgreen:

hapakid88 said:
...uh...i dont kno wat to call it..little leg?
Hmmm... you don't seem to know enough about cars to build one from scratch.

Haha, just kidding, I really really wanna see this. But, will it be to scale? Cuz isn't the actual Warthog 12 ft long and 8 ft high?

Ahh well, good luck! :dee:

Last edited by a moderator:
link-argggg ....i dont know how to phrase it quite....urm...you know the uhhhh little square rods that extend from the body to the tire on a warthog? ya those things...sorry i kno its a horrible description

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE- hah well actually the internal workings of the car are more my friends fortay i will only be building the frame and...well everything but the internal parts :mrgreen:

spartan - 053 - thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back